Best friends... with Ariana Grande?!?!

Hey guys! this is my first fanfic... hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was my first day at my new private school in LA, and it was a preforming arts school. I used to live in Texas, but my mom got a promotion and we moved here, to LA. My mom says it must've been fate, because, as my mom says it, I have the voice of an "Angel."

My name is Arianne, yes, very much like the famous Ariana Grande who, I am very much a fan of. I am very shy. I don't have very many friends. I just pretty much fangirl about Ariana and sing. And do school work, of course.

BRRRRRINNGGG

that was the bell for first period, which was my acting class. I love acting and singing. When I walked in, all the students stared at me. "And you must be the new student, uhh, Ariana?" the teacher said giving me a welcoming smile.

"Its Arianne, and yes I am the new student. Hi." She pointed at an empty seat so I handed her my pass and sat in my seat. "Now class, its the middle of the year and Arianne is new, so I want you all to welcome her." Mrs.Blu said. All the girls gave me a look. Not a very nice one, almost a look of envy. All the boys gave me a welcoming look. I hope I can make friends. "Today, as you know is wendsday so we have a celebrity guest speaker! Todays speaker is Ariana Grande!"