Chapter one

(That is Abby)⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

"Mom, I'm not planing on getting married anytime soon" I said for the fifth time already.im only 23 years old and my mom who is really crazy keep setting me up with someone every time. Just because I'm her last born that means she have to bother me and worry about me 24/7.

"Baby, I'm just trying to help you out so you won't be single and lonely for the rest of your life,you don't want to be living with 50 cats do you?" She ask sounding irritated, I should be irritated right now Ughhh.

"Mother! This is the last and final time I'm telling you this, IM ONLY 23, STOP PRESSURING ME UGHH! And anyway It not gonna have 50 cats I'm rather gonna have 50 dogs". The line went quite for a second

"Hello mom, you still there"

"IF YOU EVER RISE YOUR VOICE LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN ON ME, YOU WILL BE DEAD BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT ANY OF MY TROUBLES RIGHT NOW!! So I found out some good news, guess what's the good news?"

"What's the good news mom" I said rowing my eyes, I swear this lady is biopolar, one minute she calm the next minute she goes crazy.

"So you remember James, he's coming back home because basketball season is over and his mom is throwing a party for him and she invited the whole family".

"Wait what!?" I hope she not talking about the James I grew up with. "Mom are you talking about James Bradley, the one I basically grew up with and now a basketball player who probably forgot all about me?" I questioned .

"Yes baby that James, so I'm gonna see you there and the theme is white, Bye and have a good day sweetie" she said hurrying hanging off the phone before I can say no about going to the party. How did I get myself into this mess. I don't want to see him again because I don't want my feeling to come back. I don't know if he use to like me because he always use to touch my arm or my hair but it been years now I don't think he will even remember my name like he's a famous NBA player now, and probably have a lot of girls in a line.  Signing, I went upstairs to get my laptop so I can start with my new design project for the car, I'm a car designer and I design a lot of cars already and I get paid a lot of money each month. I love my job so much that I could totally die for it.

Bing! A sound came from my phone. Aghhh, I got up from the sofa and went to my phone. It's a text from my best friend Rosie asking if I'm home because she need to talk urgently, I responded to her saying yes. I put my phone down and want to my sofa to continue my work. The design I'm working on right now gonna be white, black and red, the inside is going to be black with leather chairs, the outside is going to be red with white tiger at the side. I was so into working that I didn't even hear the door bell sound.
I got up from my seat AGAIN. The person kept ringing the door bell.

"IM COMING GEEZ" finally reaching to the door, I was shocked.

"What the fuck happen"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY SASSPOTS, HOW YALL DOING!!!!!okay down to business, I hope you guys like the first chapter.

   MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENTS, because if you don't comment there is no way that I can improve the book OKAY.