He gets jealous (his pov)-George

"Hey babe, do you wanna do something today?" I ask with a smile. Y/N just looked at me and smiled. "Please?" I asked again with a hopeful look on my face.

"Sorry George, I promised Blake I'd go shopping with him today" She gave me a sad smile and I frowned.

"Again" I sighed. "Y/N you were with him all week, we go on tour soon, we haven't spent any time together"

"We can hang out tomorrow I promise" I nodded but I didn't say anything. She stood on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. "I'll see you later love you" Before I could reply she was already out the door. I sat at the bottom of the bed head in my hands. I leaned over to grab my phone

"Hey Reece you busy?" I questioned as soon as he picked up. "I guess I just need someone to talk to- yeah I know but Y/N's gone out with Blake again" I sighed.

"She obviously doesn't love me any" I chocked on my own tears. "Anymore" I whispered. "She hasn't spend any time with me in the last 2 months- No I'm not jealous" I lied. We carried on talking for awhile before I heard giggling downstairs. I quietly walked down the steps.

Y/N was hugging Blake with a massive smile on her face, my heart broke as she kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you later Blake" She grinned. I walked down into the living room to watch TV. I felt someone sit beside me. "Hey George" Y/N smiled but I didn't say anything. "What's up?"

"Nothing go hang out with Blake again" I huffed standing up to get a drink.

"Baby are you jealous?" She teased and I rolled my eyes, she must have realised I was being serious when she came up and hugged me. "I only like you George, I'm sorry if I've been hanging out with Blake more, we were just setting things up for something" She smiled.

"I love you too baby, I just felt like you didn't love me anymore" I confessed blushing.

"I will always love you babe, now can we do something?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course" I smiled picking her up carrying her upstairs to watch movies and more.

(This was shittt:( sorryyyy)