Clingy-Reece

"Y/N I wanna cuddle!" Reece whined resting his head on my shoulder.

"Reece I can't, I have to study" I pushed his head off my shoulder as he rested his head back on my shoulder. "Omg Reece can you stop?"

"But Y/N" I hugged standing up walking into the bedroom taking the laptop with me. Of course Reece had to follow causing me to roll my eyes.

"Reece I swear to god if on you don't leave I will kill you" Obviously that wasn't enough to make him move. He carried on trying to get me to cuddle for an hour and I finally had enough. "Can you stop being so clingy? I'm trying to fucking study!"

"Sorry" He whispered standing up walking away and I sighed.

"Reece, I'm sorry" I whispered walking over to find him playing video games. "Look you're not clingy I'm just really stressed" He paused the game.

"Baby I don't want you to be stressed, I'm really sorry for being clingy I just thought maybe if I got you to cuddle you wouldn't be stressed" He spoke quietly.

"I'm sorry for getting mad, you were only looking out for me" I laughed. "Can we cuddle?" I asked and he nodded. He pulled me h to his lap wrapping his arms around me as I joined in for video games forgetting how stressed I was before.

~~~~~

Was this better than the first 2????:(