Love?

Waking up, I see Erza getting ready for another normal day.

"Morning Y/N, Team Cake is going on a mission today, if you'd like?" She smiles.

"I think I'm going to rest up for today. We by far have enough money for food and rent, so relax for a day? Maybe a spa day, get our nails done, hair, whatever?" I ask.

"Sure! We can bring Levy, Cana and Mira?" She grins.

"Sure, can't wait!" I slowly get out of my bed, where I change into a see through, neon green tank-top, with my black bikini underneath, and some black shorts, with colourful flip-flops.

"I'll get the others, since I think you'll take forever, and Loke wants to chat with you, he came by this morning." Erza smiles, then disappears out of the room. Talk? About what?

Arrangements for your death.

She sits on my bed, cold smirk, red eyes, but her body is more torn up now, her dress slightly tattered, and her hair getting pale, her shoes are gone.

What happened? Grime Reaper drag you around?

I snicker, seeing her face, she disappears. I wonder how Leo the Lion is coping, does Karen haunted her is well? Probably not. I was at the death scene, not him. A knock on the door distracts me from my thinking, answering it, Loke stands on the other side.

"Hey!" I smile, letting him in, "Your not meant to be in Fairy Hills. GIRLS ONLY!" I whack him over the head as he walks past me.

"Same reaction with Erza, but she was more quiet since someone was sleeping." He chuckles, as he sits on my bed, where Karen just was, I close the door, and I lay on the ground, eyes closed, I wait for him to talk.

"Going to talk?" I ask, opening one eye, he's hard in thought, "Hey! You needed to talk, so spill!" I whack his leg, catching his attention.

"Oh sorry, I was wondering what love meant to you?" He asks. Love...

"I've never felt it, because.. I don't know." I laugh at myself.

"Never felt it?" He questions.

"Well, I love my guild and everyone in it. But not like, like anyone." I close my eye again, the light slightly blinding it.

"Your so hard to understand." He laughs, "You talk about Max and Broom, then your clueless about it?"

"Well duh." I get comfortable on the floor, but I give up, and I move to the bed, where I find it more comfy.

"You're so weird." I sense him lying beside me.

"Thank you." I nudge his shoulder with my head.

"Also, have you ever--" He was cut off my the girls walking in.

"Let's go!" Mira grabs my arm, "Sorry Loke! You can chat later!" She smiles, dragging me away from him. Him?

__

Two Years Later; Week before Lucy joins (Will make sense soon, cause drama happens c;).

Me and Loke never finished that chat, well, he didn't finish that question. I never had time to chat, since that day at the spa place, Mira always got me to do stuff with her, or one of the girls, whenever I was free, and I'd go to talk to Loke, Mira would pull me away, it's like she doesn't want us to be friends.

Friends. Everyone needs a friend, and Loke is mine.

Walking into the guild, I see Loke being quiet as always, but Mira notices me looking at him.

"Y/N! I need your help!" She calls me over.

"No. Get someone else's help. Because I might actually want to talk to my friend for once. After two years." I ignore her, and I sit beside him.

"Just leave." He signs.

"For crying out loud. I decline Mira for once, and this is what I get? Yeah, it may have been two years, but I don't give a fuck, because I still got to see your face everyday, which made me smile. Now, let's go!" I grab his hand in mine, and I drag him out of the guild, where I walk him to a place I found a year ago, that has one lone Sakura tree, with sitting rocks, and a slight breeze.

__

"Now, what was that question?" I sit across from him, he stays silent.

"Um, oh, that!" He states, "Have you ever had your first kiss?" He questions.

"What type of question is that?" I laugh, "Nope." I say with a serious tone.

"That emotion change.. Was amazing." He chuckles.

"Thank you!" I grin.

"You still haven't changed, have you?" He asks.

"Neither have you." I lean back, where I fall over, I just giggle at my actions, the sun shining on me through the tree, as the petals fall one by one, covering the short, comfortable grass. The brightness was cut off, when a figure hovers over me.

"You ok?" He asks, worried.

"I'm fine. Now, what the hell you doing?" I poke his chest.

"No!" His eyes widen, I start poking him more, making him laugh.

"YAS, THAT IS YOUR WEAKNESS!" I flip us over, where I sit, on his, cough, cough. But I act like I don't notice, but I can tell he has.

"I got one more question." He says, holding my arms, so I can't poke him.

"Yes?" I tilt my head.

"Can I kiss you?" He blurts out.

My eyes widen, "Why me?" I make a stupid face, but I laugh at my cover up, "I make things two awkward." I chuckle.

"I'll take that as a yes." He flips us over, him being on top again, he dips down, his lips pressing against mine, a gush of warmth runs through my body, as I move my hand to his hair, his stay on my waist, and things start getting heated, I feel something moist on my bottom lip, as he asks for entry, I allow him to explore my mouth, he slowly pulls back, gasping for air, I smirk.

"Am I really that breathtaking?" I lower my arms so they loosely wrap around him neck.

"To me, yes." He flips us over, allowing me to lay on his stomach, I soon fall asleep, listening to the thumps of his heavy heartbeat,