Imperfect

Akira Sakamaki was born to Reiji and Yui Sakamaki. She was born August 29th of 2019,apparently she was a unexpected birthday present for her father.

She was 6 month premature infant,so she came quite to early for her parents, thus her having a high risk of being not fully developed,since she was quite small for 7 month year old.

She weighed upto 4 pounds which was dangerously low for her body size . She, of course wasn't being monitored in the hospital but in the mansion. Her father and mother  watched over her development . But there was something wrong with her,she was constantly becoming ill with fever,puking,coughing and etc.

He ,later found out that her immune system wasn't functioning probably, it was hard for him to say but there was nothing he could do for her but  be near his daughter. Reiji spent most of his time by his  daughter, temporarily healing her fever.

Yui tried to convince Reiji that he should take a break and let her watch her. But Reiji didn't budge,no matter how much she tried.Of course,she would eventually take her because, no matter what Reiji would end up  falling asleep with the baby on his chest and lying her cheek against her father's cheek.

Yui could already tell that their daughter was going to be a Daddys girl.She could see that Reiji showed alot of affection towards her since she was born.

But no matter what, they both loved her unconditionally.
Although,she knew why Reiji was doting her so much since he never was doted on ever in his childhood.

Reiji knew that his daughter was imperfect physically, with her weight, height and health,right now . But he loves her no less.
He was happy that she was his Birthday present, that he would always cherish .