Meeting jack

I was on my way to see Sophie the girl I watch over. She was a clumsy little girl, so I would always make sure I was there when she was hurt. I knew she couldn't see me but it made my heart burst with joy when she was laughing and not crying. But today when I got to the house I saw a boy with white hair walking on the fence.I also saw Jamie he was talking about a Bigfoot sighting.

"The easterbunny is real."Jamie said.

"Oh he's real alright, real annoying, real grumpy and real full of himself."The white haired boy said causing me to giggle.Then I saw Sophie hopping down the stairs. But the dog accidentally pushed her down and she started to cry. I jumped down from the tree surprising the boy and ran to Sophie. I used my magic to heal her and make her laugh. Soon enough she was up and laughing again.

"Well hello beautiful."The boy said. I turned to face him and he was super close to my face and floating upside down.

"Not so bad yourself handsome."I smiled. He smirked at me and I just smiled.

"So what's a lovely snowflake like you doing all alone?"he asked

"Just trying to keep kids smiling! You know smiles are the most important thing of the day!"I giggled.

"What your name snowflake?"He stared in my eyes.

"Well it's not snowflake. It's heaven. What about you."

"Jack, Jack Frost. You may know me."he said confidently.

"Nope not a clue."I said making him frown.

"Well, that's a bummer. Anyways would you like to have some fun with me?"he held out his hand.

"Define fun."I said making gestures with my hands.

"Flying with me."He said and grabbed me around my waist and jumped into the sky. I hid my head in his neck to afraid to look down.