Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE:

THE MONSTER ARRIVAL!!

"Life is like a manga.. There is so many fictional thing that could happen in this world and it is so non-logical."

"For me, the way how it is so unlogical make it so interesting.. Because my life..
are full of boredom! and those boredom keep men eager to dig even more into this world fun."

"15th April 2035, something  are just about to happen..
a gathering discussing about my old man death.."

A FEW HOUR BACK BEFORE THE GATHERING START.

In a peaceful morning as I walk through an alley..

Kurohi :
damn those bastard.. Now I'm really late for my old geezer funeral.. all thanks to these bastard who suddenly appeared and pissed me off.

as I was about to leave and sprint my way fast to the funeral.. One of the guys I defeated stand up and point his knife at me..

Guys 1:
damn you bastard.. You think you could just easily run away like that after you beats the shit out of my friends?!!

Kurohi:
No.. not at all..
I was just about to go attend my old geezer funeral here.. and I need to go there quick.. If you dont mind, I had to go now. Cioa~

Guys 1:
Shut up!! Dont you worry about that because your life ends here. All of your bithches family will be having another funeral and buried you next to your fuckin' old man grave! So stand there and let me kill you!!

as the man was about to attack. I slowly open up my stance and inhale a deep breath.. Just as the knife was about to touched my skin, I strike my right palm up onto his jaw while my left hand grabbed the knife and then quickly open up wide my stances to perform an arm bar.
With aggression, he try to escape and struggle hard.. However..
*Krakk*

Guys 1:
arghhh!!! My hand!!

I break his right arm without a second though and continued the same to his left arm.

Kurohi :
phew.. that was easy.. You should drink more milk starting today.. Your bone are fragile.

Guys 1 :
y-you bastard.. arghh..
I will k-kill you!! KILL YOU!!

Kurohi :
geez.. you sure are a pain in the ass.
well, I want to ask you something.

Guys 1 :
huh? What do you want bastard?!!

Kurohi :
If you happen to see my old geezer in the afterlife or hell ... Say that..
"I will become the world strongest!"

With a smile of a devil I'am.. I grabbed the poor men head and..
end his poor miserable life by using the knife that he was intend to use to kill me..

Kurohi :
hmm.. I forgot to said that I want to know where is that old man put all of his porn video before he died..
Well.. Its not like I have only one Mr.Postman here.. Isnt that right..

Guys 2 :
arhh!? w-wa-wait!! what are you gonna do to me?

Kurohi :
nothing much.. just want to ask you a favor..
when you met your old friend there with my gramps.. tell him that I want to know where he put all of his porn video.. Okay? ^_^

Guys 2 :
y-you~..

Kurohi :
huh? what is it?

Guys 2 :
You are a monster!! You monster!
you fuckin' monster!!
I will k~

with that poor guy unable to finish his word.. I end his life in instant.

Kurohi :
Dont call me a monster you bastard..
I dont like a weak human like you to even told me that..

hmm.. I better clean up all this mess I made and make this as of there was a fight between these two dumbass..

A wise man once said..
"life is like a river.. There wont telling what will happen to the fish or the turtle."
poor Mr.Turtle..

Kurohi :
okay.. now that I'm finish here..
Old geezer funeral! Here I come!

*to be continued.

DISCLAIMER :
Konnichiwa! Its me, Karuto-kyun! <3 :P
hahaha.. This is my first to even write a story in wattpad so I dont really know what to write..
Kurosawa Kurohi are actually a character for my so called manga but I cancelled the process and now I trying to become a writer while thinking of a new manga to draw.
So, that is all for now.
jaa ne!