Chapter Four

As what have been told in the last chapter. I had already been chosen to be the new master of this yakuza clan called Akatsuki. I dont know if this is just a dream or I had been fooled once again by my grandfathers!

CHAPTER FOUR!

All Hail The New Master! Kurosawa-dono!

As the meeting end.. I were escorted back to "my house" in the North City of this island by a bunch of men in fancy outfit and a scary face in a black Evo13 car.

BIG MEN IN BLACK: Is there anything that you want, Master?

Kurosawa Kurohi: N-no.. I dont.

BIG MEN IN BLACK: If there anything that is in your desire. I will be happy to serve you, Master!

Kurosawa Kurohi: N-no! Really! There is nothing! Really! 0.0

*Damn this guy is freaking me out!

BIG MEN IN BLACK: Are you telling me that I have no use for you even a little? How despicable of me! If it that is the case, then I shall have no longer exist here! Pleas terminate me, Master!

*Hand out a sword.

Kurosawa Kurohi: w-wa-wait!! What do you mean by t-terminate?! and what is this sharp sword for?!!

Asakura Sho: Isnt that obvious, Turtle-kun! He ask for you to "end his service" ! ^-^

*appear in a sudden from a cloud of white smoke.

Kurosawa Kurohi: Former Overlord-san! *whats with that fancy entrance?*

Asakura Sho: Yo! Turtle-kun! How do you like the new house your grandfather gave you? ^-^

Kurosawa Kurohi: Please stop calling me a turtle~ -,-

by the way, This house is great and all.. except.

*staring at the big men in black who is ready for his termination.

Asakura Sho: ehh~ I dont see you have any problem killing two people yesterday in the alley. . why cant you do the same here?^-^

Kurosawa Kurohi: Wait! How do you know about that?!!

Asakura Sho: In this world, there are nothing that I dont know and there are nothing that I wont know! Because I'm the former Overlord remember?^-^

Kurosawa Kurohi: Damn this twisting story! furthermore, you there!

BIG MEN IN BLACK: Yes my Master!

Kurosawa Kurohi: Your life are precious so I wont terminate you. However, if you betray me or hurt someone that close to me. . I wont hesitate to even kill you a thousand time. Keep that in mind!

BIG MEN IN BLACK: Yes my Master! I understand.

Kurosawa Kurohi: Then you shall leave now and do.. do whatever you are supposed to do..

Asakura Sho: But his job is to guard you 24/7! That what he do.. He is you private bodyguard!^-^

Kurosawa Kurohi: If that the case.. Go out there and find someone special to you! If you are lucky, get married and have a cute child. Understand!

*SERIOUSLY, what am I saying?!

BIG MEN IN BLACK: Your desire is in my service Master! I will do as what you told me to!

*Leaving as fast as possible.

Kurosawa Kurohi: W-wait!! I was just~

Asakura Sho: ah~ He left! ^-^

have a good day~!

Kurosawa Kurohi: . . . . .

Asakura Sho: Hmm.. Want to have some tea with me? ^-^

Sitting outside behind the house drinking tea.

As I was sitting outside drinking tea with this freak man.. There are a lot of think lingering in my mind. I cant get a grip of reality here right now.

Kurosawa Kurohi: Damn this whole thing! I cant get a grip of it anymore! Furthermore, what with this guy?!!

Asakura Sho: You are thinking to much, Turtle Master! ^-^

Kurosawa Kurohi: Didnt I already said to stop calling me that!!! and dont add a honor prefix back in the name!

Asakura Sho: Whats wrong? Isnt that name sound viciously cute?^-^

Kurosawa Kurohi: Dont joke with me you old freak! Or I will kill you!

Asakura Sho: Sorry to break this to you young turtle master! but no one could kill me except God!^-^

Kurosawa Kurohi: We will see about that!

Just as I was about to attack. Asakura Sho had already start his move and with just a snap of a finger, he let out a massive big explosion and blew me up into the sky and land drastically.

Kurosawa Kurohi: argh! W-wa..What the hell was that! A bomb?

*laying down on the ground in shocked and confuse.

Asakura Sho: I already told you, Master!^-^

No one could kill me except God. . Teehee~ :P

*TO BE CONTINUED~

DISCLAIMER:

So, do you guys like it? I hope you do! >_<

For your information, This story is the 'prequel' of a manga that I'm planning on drawing, except that Kurosawa Kurohi is not the main character but the son of Asakura Sho.

Well, hope you guys keep on reading this! >_<