1 ‡Guess who's out of Jail!‡

I groan as I sat on my wheel chair ( not the chair that was used by elders, the chairs with wheels like an office chair), while looking at the computer screens. If you don't know who I am right now, the name's (y/n) (l/n), one of the dangerous students in South Park Elementary/High. Or so what they said. I'm just a girl who likes to do schemes to others and always use my big ass computers. The school use to have an old computer room that they didn't use now, so I decided to use it like a security guard in a room. But anyways, the day was boring as usual. I decided to look at some old picture book and start paging. My hands stop at a certain page, as I saw an unfamiliar student with Golden locks and a vicious face," who might be this?" I asked myself. I stare at my laptop and start searching about this boy, until I finally found it.

Name: Trent Boyett

Reputation: Very Low

Age: 16

Personality: Bully Persona

Additional Information: Is known to be the school's bully since preschool, but ended up send in Juvenile Hall for Burning his preschool teacher, Ms. Clerage twice. And is determined to get revenge of Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Kyle Broflovski and Stan Marsh.

Interesting. I smirk as something came out of my mind. Looks like I have some scheming to do ~…

|||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||

I walk along the school hallways with my hoodie up to cover my face, I ignore the frightening faces that were giving to me by the students. I finally stop as I look at the four boys, who were the actually cause of miss Clerage."hi, Boys ~…" I cried out. The four yelp and look at me, face to face," H- hey (Y/n)... is there something you need...?" Stan asked fearfully. I laugh at their scared faces but shook my head," oh nothing really, it's just that I have some news that I need to share so dearly." They became slightly curious about this as I smirk," what's the news?" Eric asked suspiciously," well, as I may have heard, someone from this school just got released from Juvenile Hall, I think his name was... Trent Boyett ?"  The colors of the boys' face were drained,"y-your joking, right? I-It's not even 5 years yet!"" honey please, as if I was joking. Besides that what I've heard." they all began to panicked and ran away like pussies. I smirk again and went back to my dark room, were I'll be making a little letter for dear Trent.

‡Trent

I growl as I saw the guards, who look dumb as usual," what do you fuckers want?" I growled,"we received a letter from a student at South Park Elementary/High and it was said to release you from Juvenile Hall at once." One of them replied. I raise a brow as I gave them a 'you're fucking kidding me?' Face. "Look kid, just pack yourself and tell us you're ready." Then they all left. I sigh and get ready. Although it's really strange, who could it be that send a note to get me out of jail?

|||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||

I walk out of my cell and went forward to the chief. He handed me my lighter, pocket knife, phone and…a note? I raise and a brow and look at him," it's from the same student that wants you out. She said she wanted you to read it outside." I nodded and continue my way out. After getting out of that stupid jail, I took out the letter and read what it says,

'Dear Trent Boyett,

If you're finally out of that jail and red this letter, then I can finally get to say you're  welcome  from  getting you out ~! Anyways, I can already tell that you wanted to get you're revenge on those four pussies (aka Eric Cartman Kenny McCormick, Kyle Broflovski and Stan Marsh), I don't need to tell you if you're asking. But you might need my help if you don't want to get ended up  in  jail  again. If  you  agree, then go to South Park Elementary/High and meet me at the old computer laboratory, you know, the room they don't use anymore. Never mind, just ask if you wanted my help or not.

P.s.  here's my number if you needed any shits (place phone number here)'

Well I don't want to get ended up in jail again, so I guess is worth a shot. Besides if that person is gonna trick me, then that bitch is gonna get it.