3‡Deal, Accepting and upgrading ‡

‡You

Not being a socialize person I am, I asked Alexander to talk to him for me, he immediately agree and walk out of the room to meet Trent. I decided to stand near the door to hear the conversation of the two males.

‡Trent

A black haired boy came out of the dark room and look up at me. ( Trent is more taller than Alexander, making him look shorter)" You must be Trent! I'm Alexander Locks the III, do you need something to (y/n)?" He asked, giving me a fake smile. I nodded slowly as I watch him went back to mysterious figure which I believe was (y/n) and went back to me again." She said if you already read the letter she gave you."" Well I wouldn't be here unless I read it already. Alright,you know what! Can I just fucking talk to her already?!" I barked, but he didn't seem to be infect," you can't, she's not really a social type of person and does not want to meet anyone face to face." I just glare at him but sigh," so do you want her help or not?" He asked, handing out a hand for me to shake. Staring at the hand for a bit, I can feeling eyes watching me, they were not from Alexander, but from someone else. I took a deep breath and shake his hand.

My eyes widened a bit as I hear whispers like they were taking over my head. He notice this and replied," you must be hearing something... it's probably just (y/n) so don't worry about." I sigh in relief and quickly retreat my hand from his," since you made (y/n) your ally, you should give her your phone."" What why?" He sigh and told me just to give it to him. He went back inside for a few seconds and went back to me, but he doesn't have my phone." (Y/n) said she might take time, so I guess you'll see her at lunch. Anyway, I have to do something." With a blink of an eye, his figure is already gone. I groan and went back to the principal's office.

‡You

Hah! He finally accepts! I smirk after Trent left the floor to the principal's office, I went back to the computer and decided to fix something a bit for Mr. Boyett later. ;) This day keeps on getting better and better.

(Timeskip  by Stan and Kyle saying 'THEY KILLED KENNY!")

‡Trent

The bell finally ranged and I quickly went off from the principal's office to the old computer, where I'll be getting my phone back. After walking and ignoring the students, I saw Alexander, who's hands were covered in...bloody gloves? I decided to shook it off and saw he has my phone. He seem to notice after his head to the side, he gave me back my phone and notice that there seem to be a little change of it, I look at him but he just gave me a blank look,"(Y/n) was just installing something on your phone lately. I love to tell you the details, but it's already dismissal and I have to go somewhere. (Y/n) might as well teach you the basics later anyway. You do have her number, ciao!" After his figure disappeared. I groan and went out of the school. As I went out, I notice some of the girls sigh dreamily and give me those fluttering eyes. Tch, disgusting whores. All I could think about for now is how to get my damn revenge.