2

My mother always bought me some girly clothes,dresses,short skirts, and other girly stuff.

December 18, we're having a Christmas party at school and I am doubting if I would attend or not.
"Why are you still in your bed? It's already 7 the party starts at 8:00 and you havent eaten your breakfast yet." She insists.

So I got up and take my breakfast and take a shower. After taking shower ,when I got out from the bathroom I saw this sparkling red dress with a black ribbon and this sparkling 2 inch heeled silver sandals lying in my bed. Ofcourse I am shocked.

"Why taking so long? Your father is waiting." My mom shouted as she passed the car keys to my father.

I grabbed my bag and immediately run down stairs

"(My name ) !!!" She called me with an angry loud voice, " what are you wearing? Didn't you see that ironed dress that I put in your room?"

"Mom , im not a kid anymore. Im 13 . "

"So? Thats why I personally made a dress just for you. I thought you like the dress cause that was the dress that you designed. Why? Didn't you like it? How unthoughtful of you? You didn't even realize how hard i worked in that dress?"

" I like it mom , it's just that..."at that time I dont know what to say ,, cause the real thing is that I dont want to wear such things like that. I know my mom and dad knew that, but I think they were just forcing me to do girly stuffs to change me while they still can. "It's too nice , and I dont want all there eyes on me"

"Is that what you think?"

It's not really what I think you know, I just said that because I dont know what to say anymore, I mean I am angry at that momen at the same time I am scared and worried about what will happen if my classmates will see me in that dress arghbb you know that feeling ,it's so awkward,,   just imagine that you were a boy and wearing a dress? I mean really.. But because I feel guilty about what my mom did, I mean she see that dress to surprise me , and that dress is once I dreamed to wear and looking at my mom's face ,makes your world shatter into pieces.

So I go back to my room and change my clothes to dress. Same as the hair, I change the style of my hair to go with my dress.
When I got out of the car ,right before I enter the gate, I wiped my teary eyes and took a deep breath. As I enter the classroom , just as I expected ,all eyes was on me. My knees are shaking and my hands are sweating. Praying that this couldnt get worse.

And when I approached my dearest bestfriend " oh my is that you? You look so beautiful, glad that I was wrong of what I think of you." Said beth.

"aishshs please dont say that , I am still that person"

Json looks at me and smile. Oh god ,why does he had that face on me aishshs creepy. "You look gorgeous, smile."

I gave him a fake smile and  he just smile back at me and went to my teacher to help.

Aishsh this is so awkward .. Makes me wanna go home. Throughout the party , I think I didnt enjoy it .