Chapter 3

After hours with searching, i finally found something! For about 5 years ago a girl with name Sarah, was murdered in the basement. And a year later, it was a girl who found the body in the closet. I'm in shock..Maybe that's why the mysterious voice wants me to take a look in the closet..

I am really tired now, so i am brushing my teeth, removing my makeup and going to bed.

And again, the dream with the woman, dressed in white is back... And it feels like someone is dragging my hair..But its not just a feeling.. Someone is actually dragging my hair! I try to scream for help, but its like no one can hear me..What is going on?! The thing will not let me go.. I really need help, but no one hears me!

Finally! The thing dropped my hair.. My head hurts so much because of it..I am holding my head, and run to the bathroom.. I take a look in the big mirror, and see that my head is bleeding... It hurts so much.. I take some cold water on paper to hold on my head.. "Why is this happening to me?" I say to myself.. I am looking at my bloody hands and at my bloody head, and thinking "Why is this just happening to me?" "Why not my parents?"

I am just standing here and wonder, until i finally falls asleep..

I wake up, and see that i've slept at the floor.. My head is still hurts, so i take a bag with ice cubes and put it at my head. My mum comes down the stairs and wonder why i have a bag with ice cubes at my head..I want to move back, i dont want to live here anymore.. I hear creepy voices, someone is touching me while i am sleeping, someone is dragging my hair and my parents dont believe me or hear me..

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!