Chapter 1 : a fairy beginng

Hours ..
Minutes...
This is my first time in a plane , oh my god
- "Mom it's happening we are almost in the sky !" Excitement was the exact thing that I'm feeling right now and I'm loving it .
- " it's scary " that's what mom said and I have to admit that it was completely true , I felt the urge to scream , what if the plane falls? I won't be able to see Abu dhabi? So dramatic.
I'm rime , a 15 years old ( I mean almost but this is just to attract your attention cause who wants to read a story by a 14 yo ) and I'm Moroccan , from Casablanca.
Today was the day I've been dreaming of for the past two years: 6/8/2015 and to be precise the day i'm moving from this country.
I'll finally be able to see the world , to be alive .
This was my last thought before being asked to tie my seat belt , the plane was Landing in one of the richest countries the world: UAE .
While getting out of the airport my dad was giving the talk for God knows what time about how it's gonna be hard to me to get used to the country and to school and how hard I should study . Little did he know how I'm gonna roll with it better than I did when I was in my own country .
********************
The first days in abudhabi were almost perfect : I went out everyday to different places , I spent the time talking to my old friends who never got out of the country and who want to know how's it out here . It was like a fairy tale .
The days went faster than I expected and here I was in front of my new Arabic school wearing this weird ass uniform , anxiety was eating my heart , what if they don't like me ? What if I make mistakes talking in that weird language ? Blablabla.
The school was enormous and so clean , it was the opposite of my old school , it was so small and old that I couldn't stand being there , when I got to class I felt pairs of eyes on me it made me so uncomfortable: do I have something on my face ? Oh my god my bronzer is too orange !  I sat in the back row and that was the worst decision that I made , no one wants to sit there , this is a girls school wake up .
People started entering into the class, and here we are in the next part : friend ships
-------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter, sorry
Next chapter will be so much better , stay tuned