Chapter 1

A Klaus Love Story is about two girls named Seraphine and her friend Davine. They was one they way dorm the store until they got snatched up.

Chapter One

"Hey Davine how long is this walk."

" Just a few minutes why ."

" Because there are boys walking behind us."

" They really creeping me out ."

" One the count of three were going to run. "

" Okay well let's cut in the woods ."

" Okay one. Two. Three. Go Davine now ."

We ran as fast as we could in to the woods . But as soon as we turned around they was in front of us. One with blonde hair and red eyes. Another with sandy brown hair and blue eyes and the last with black hair and grey eyes.

" Well well well we look what we have here fresh meat ." The one with black hair said.

" Oh brother why don't you introduce us to these quite fine females. " The one with sandy brown hair said.

"Well they are quite beautiful. Well I'm William And the one with the blue eyes is James And the one with. Red eyes is Klaus ." The one with black hair said.

" Why do you want us ?" Davine sobs.

" Well we want to drain your blood as any other vampire says ." William says.

Vampires? This couldn't be I mean I always wanted to date one like in the twilight movies. But all that was lies so this has to be a prank.

" Vampires? ." Davine asks

" Yes vampires what else ." William says.

" Well can you just kill me already so I won't have to put up with your rude arse ." Davine said.

" No I think I quite like you so i am just going keep you." William says.

He walked over to her and bit her neck then sped off with her. I felt so bad that I just let her go like that and she was my friend. But I just kept quiet. It was all quiet until the one with sandy brown hair said something under his breath walking over.

" Well brother I got this one. " Klaus said.

" Well I suggest you wanted her because you been awfully quiet." James said.

" Okay yeah you can leave now ." Klaus said.

" Well I'll see you at the house ." James said speeding off.

After a period of time it was quiet between me and him. He was hot like oh my gosh hot. But that didn't stop me from being scared until he spoke.

" Well what's your name ?" Klaus says.

" Seraphine ." I said.

" Well isn't that a lovingly name Seraphine ." Klaus said.

" Are you going to bite me ." I say.

" Hopefully yes ." Klaus says.

" Well can you do it now so it can be over with ." I say

" Sure thing love." He says. Then bit my neck.

" Ouchhh ." I pant.

" You're reacting much faster let's get you to my place ." He says picking me up.

" Okay ." I say fainting.