Norman Reedus - Meeting his Mum Smut #2

For my girl ORgirl528 go check out her stories they're awesome and well worth the read 👍

Katy Perry as my OC Amber

"Norm, I'm nervous what if your mum doesn't like me?" I say to him as we sit at the kitchen table sipping our coffees "she will love you Amber, don't worry" he smiles at me while reaching his hand out to hold mine and giving it a gentle and reassu...

"Norm, I'm nervous what if your mum doesn't like me?" I say to him as we sit at the kitchen table sipping our coffees "she will love you Amber, don't worry" he smiles at me while reaching his hand out to hold mine and giving it a gentle and reassuring squeeze "oh god, and I thought I was nervous when I met Mingus, I think this is worse, was I this bad before I met him?" Norman was about to open his mouth to answer before he got interrupted by another voice "you we're nervous to meet me?  Why? I thought you were cool" that made me blush as me and Norman turn to see Mingus walking towards us from the hallway, Norman smiles at him "yea she was Ming" he smiled "why?" He asked me as he sat down beside me with a piece of toast and a hot chocolate "well it's simple, you and your Nana are the two most important people in your dads life and well if you didn't and your Nana doesn't like me I'm scared that your dad will leave me cause I'm not good enough for him" I say trying my best to hide the sad tone from my voice, Mingus looked at me with anger? "Well that's just stupid Amber, my Nana will like no she will love you, I know it" he says to me, Norman agreeing with his son "OK" I gulped "I just need a quick smoke before we go k?" "Sure babe, I'll be out in a minute" Norman smiled at me as I picked up my packet of smokes and headed to the balcony; about a minute or two later I hear the door open and turn to see Norman coming out with a smoke between his lips "ya OK?" He asked as he stood right next to me while lighting his smoke and taking a deep inhale "yea I'm fine" I say as I also take a puff of my smoke, when we finished our smokes we headed back inside I quickly sprayed myself with some nice fruity spray as did Norman "come on Ming we ready!" He yelled out to his son.

"You OK babe?" Norman asks me while grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together while he drove with his other hand "yea, I'm good, are we almost there?" I ask him "yep" I took a deep breath to prepare myself after 5 minutes we had reached a nice semi big white house, which I assumed was his mothers "your be fine, don't panic" I heard Mingus say as he hopped out of the big black SUV "he's right babe, don't panic" Norman says as he places a soft kiss on my lips I just nodded then got out of the SUV and waited for him to come around to my side he yet again laced his fingers in mine as we started to walk up towards the front door where I saw Mingus hugging a tallish thin woman with longish blonde hair and brown eyes

"Norman! You guys made it" she says happily while she unwrapped her arms from Mingus and came up to Norman and gave him a big hug, her eyes then landed on me "oh and you must be Amber" she says to me as she also gives me a hug which I return "yup ...

"Norman! You guys made it" she says happily while she unwrapped her arms from Mingus and came up to Norman and gave him a big hug, her eyes then landed on me "oh and you must be Amber" she says to me as she also gives me a hug which I return "yup that would be me, you must be Marianne, the woman Norm and Ming has been telling me about" her smile gets bigger as she wraps one of her arms around my thin waist while leading me into her home "that would be me" she then stood back a bit from me looking me over "wow Norman you managed to get you a real beautiful woman" she says to him, making me blush the brightest red ever I'm sure "I sure did huh mum" He says proudly "t-thank you Marianne" "well come on then I'll make us some coffee" she says while walking off to what I assume is her kitchen, while me, Norm and Marianne drink our coffees we hear Mingus playing what I think is a PS4 in the lounge "sooo, how did you two meet?" She asked me while taking a sip of her hot coffee, I smiles at her as I remembered how me and her son met "well I met him through Andrew" I say "Andrew?  As in Lincoln?" She questions I nod my head "yup, me and Andy have been friends for years and when he hosted his Walking Dead after party, he introduced me to Norman and I must admit I was star struck, and didn't even know what to say to him at first I'm sure I looked like an idiot or a fish outta water" I laughed making her giggle as well "so that's when I knew I had to talk to this beautiful woman first cause she was just standing there looking at me, so I offered her a drink, and after a good couple of minutes she came out of her shell, her laugh was so cute the first time I heard it" Norman says making me blush "we stayed with each other basically the while night drinking, eating, talking,  laughing just having a good time, the next morning I couldn't get her outta my head so I asked Andy for her cell number" "I couldn't get you outta my head either" I say softly while we gazed at each other "aw so cute you two, then let me guess Andrew gave you her number and you rang her up, and it took off from there?" Marianne asks "yup, sure did mum" Norman replied with a smile "and that was 4 Years ago" I say to her "why did it take you so long Norman?" She questioned her son "excuse me, I'm just going to go outside for a smoke" I say as I stand up from the table, my coffee finished, and headed to the back door with my packet of smokes and lighter in my hand.

"My mum likes you babe, told you she would" Norm says as he leans down to kiss the base of my neck "mmm" I lightly moan out "Amber! Dad! Dinner's ready" we hear Mingus shout "coming!" I say back I turn around in his arms give him a soft kiss on his lips "I like your mum to, she's awesome" I smile then we walk inside to have dinner with his mother and son.

It was late that night around 11:30pm and we were laying in the spare room on the double bed cuddling "Norm" I try to say in a stern voice as I felt his fingers trail down towards my core "hmm?" "We're at your mother's" I say as I turn around to face him so he isn't spooning me anymore "so" was his reply before he slammed his lips onto mine making me let out a moan his lips then went from my lips to my neck softly licking, sucking and lightly biting my soft skin there "Norm" I try to say, though it only comes out as a goan "you just gotta be quite babe" he whispers as his hand goes in between my thighs and slowly traveling upwards "akay" I say back as my hands go towards his boxers I giggled "your already hard babe" "with you next to me in just your shirt and knickers who wouldn't" I says with a smirk that I can just see from the light of the moon, my hands then pull his boxers down as his pulled my boy short undies down and off then rolling on top of me he runs his hands up my top making me bite my bottom lip he then quickly takes my shirt off to look at my big breasts "mmm" he moans as he lowered his head to suck on one of my nipples "ah God Norm" I moan out quietly next thing I know he's spread my legs and entered me "ahh fuck" I pant out "Norm" "Amber" we both moan each others names as he picks up his speed the sound of skin slapping skin and our moans and pants being the only sound in our room "faster, babe" I pant in his ear my arms and legs wrapped around him, grunting he picks up his pace "ahh God Norm, that's it ah right there" I puff out "I'm close babe" he pants out "mmmm me to" soon as I said that I felt myself release the same time I did, rolling on his side he pulled me close "I love you Amber" "I love you to Norm" we then fell asleep minutes later wrapped in each others arms.

The next morning we got up had coffee and breakfast with Marianne before heading out to his black SUV she gave us all tight hugs before she whispered in my ear "I hope you can give me another grandchild" I blushed bright red I could feel my cheeks heat up as she pulled away giving me a wink "I um uh" I mumble out making her laugh "get in the car girl, and I will see you next time hopefully with a bun in the oven" I gave her one last hug and got in the SUV with Norman and Mingus driving back to home "what did mum say?" Norman asked me I blushed again "tell ya later......maybe" he just smiled and laced our fingers together while Mingus listened to his music on his phone with his beats headphones.

Hope you liked it ORgirl528

MrzReedusX