Chapter two

When I woke up I wasn't at home, instead I found myself in a big room on a beautiful bed. The doors to the balcony were open and the wind made the white curtains flatter. Suddenly I remembered what happened; I blacked out after touching a necklace and ended up in another house?! I've got to get home. I stand up out of the bed and walk towards the door, but the mirror stops me. I'm not wearing my glasses but I can see everything clear. I'm wearing a white silk nightgown and the necklace is around my neck. I reach for it and touch it, but the moment my finger touches the hanger my whole body starts to hurt so I immediately pull my hand away. What the heck is going on? I try to open the door but it's locked, after trying for a while I give up and walk towards the balcony. There has to be a way out. When I look around I almost faint, this doesn't look like earth. Am I in the future? Maybe I'm just dreaming. I start pinching myself but it hurts and it doesn't help. I look around again, the things I see are unbelievable. so many beautiful colours, the cars look super weird. The clothes people wear are beautiful as well. A woman is dressed in a cute dress that goes till her knees but she wears a cloak which she carries behind her. Her hair is up in a lot of little cones and it looks super cool.

I stand there for a while, just looking at the beautiful sight when I suddenly hear a noise at the door. I quickly turn around and start panicking, what if they are going to kill me? When the door opens I see a lady who looks like she is in her late fifties. The moment she sees me a giant smile plasters on her face and she yells, 'She is awake! The princess is awake!'

I start looking at her weirdly, who the hell is a princess, and why is she laughing? 'Darling did you sleep well?' the woman asks. 'Yes ma'am I did thank you, but where am I?' I responded.

She started walking towards the closet while saying, 'You're on Quatrior your home planet.' She looks through the closet and picks out a cream dress with little sleeves and a lot of sparkles. I'm on Quatrior? Home? 'I don't get it. Back at my mums that's home. 'What do you mean?'

she walks towards me with the dress in her hands, 'I can't tell you honey, you've got to find things out yourself.' she pulls my nightgown off of me and I suddenly feel very uncomfortable. 'Don't worry dear I am here to serve you and dress you.'

I am so confused right now.

she puts me in the beautiful dress and hands me white pumps. 'Here you go dear, please put them on.' I take them from her and start to put them on. she takes me to a table and two other women appear. One starts doing my hair and the other puts make up on my face. I really don't know what is happening.

when I'm finished I look so different and beautiful, it really feels as if I'm a princess. 'Dear, please follow me to the dining chamber' I do as I'm told and we walk through the big mansion. Everything looks so wonderful and expensive.

After walking for what felt like hours we finally arrive at the 'dining chamber'. 'Here you are dear, the master is waiting inside.' I look at her nervously and she reassures me saying he is a really nice person. I open the door and it creaks, it really feels as if I'm in a really scary horror movie and this 'master' is going to kill me as soon as I enter. When the door is fully open I get in and close it behind me. Looking up I see a big table with some people sitting around it.

'Hello there Zariah, I've been expecting you.' a big muscular man which I assume is the master says. 'Uhm, hello sir.' I say unsure of how to react. 'please take a seat.' He says; So I quickly walk over to the table and sit down with my hands in my lap looking down. 'I guess you found the book?' He asks as soon as I sit. 'Yes I did, what do you know about the book?' I ask. This place is beginning to creep me out. There are sitting eight people around this table including 'the master' and me. And all of them are looking at me. 'She really looks like her dad doesn't she?' A woman with straight black hair says. A fat man with a really funny beard answers her, 'Yes she does but she has her mothers nose and hair.'

What the hell are they talking about? do they know my parents? 'We have placed the book there a really long time ago, waiting for you to find it. You finally did.' The master says interrupting the fat man and black haired woman. 'How long has it been there?' I ask finally looking at the master. 'For about five years.' Five years? How come I've never seen it before?

The master shakes his head and says, 'But anyway that doesn't matter, I'm Claudius Yernos, the leader of Quatrior at the moment; Until you are crowned of course.' Wait, what. Crowned? 'Umh excuse me, what do you mean crowned?' I asked curiously and very surprised.

'Oh my, you really do not know anything. She has got a lot of homework to do.' Another woman with bright blue eyes says. The master looks at me and says, 'Zariah, I know this may come as a shock and sound unbelievable, but you are the next crown princes of Quatrior.'

I look around the table and see all the serious faces, but i can't help but laugh. 'You are kidding me right?! Am I in a tv show or something? Where are the camera's?' I start looking around but everyone remains serious.

'Zariah, this isn't a joke. you've got to take this seriously. Quatrior is in a lot of danger.' Realising it wasn't a joke I started freaking out on the inside. How the hell am I out of all people a princes, soon to be queen?! I can't be a queen, I don't even know how to rule. They might as well blow this planet up already because with me as 'savior' they can't expect much.

After a few minutes of silence the master looked at me again. 'Zariah you should go back to your room and rest now. You've got a long day ahead of you for tomorrow, you will be learning a lot. You may leave this room; I'll see you tomorrow.'

I got up quickly and rushed out of the room. The lady from earlier was waiting on the other side of the door. 'How was it dear?' she asked me while we walked back to my room. 'I don't know, this  can't be real right?!'

'Oh but dear it is.' she answered. When we arrived at my room I took of my shoes. 'I will go to the kitchen, if you need anything just press that button.' the lady said and she pointed towards a brown button next to the door while she walked towards it. 'Wait miss, what is your name?'

'My name is Katherina but you may call me Kate.' she said with a smile and closed the door.

And there I was, all alone on another planet and in a strangers house, sitting in a room by myself.