Chapter 1 : Desperate

3rd person's POV

-Dear mr. Min and mrs.Min , it's another letter from me. I am getting impatient and I demand that you bring your son here as soon as possible. It has been a year ! Haven't we waited long enough ? I hope you both know this is the best way to save your heads.

With nothing but bitterness
Hilda.Dr

As soon as he read the message , Mr.Min shared a glance with his wife.

"What have we gotten ourselves into ?"

......

Somewhere down the dimly lit streets of Seul lived a lonely rat ,who had no job , a low budget made mixtape and not enough money to pay this month's rent.

Far from perfect , the rat was clinically depressed but well dressed !

His name was Min Yoongi.

"Cmon dude just give me some time ! I swear I'll have the money by Saturday ; I swea-"

"Saturday ?? Yoongi are you fucking kidding me right now ?! I mean we're friends but you know I have a boss."- Hoseok was used to hs friend's shit by now. He never pays the rent.

Hoseok sighed at the sight of Yoongi's pout and pleading eyes.

"Fine...FINE !"

"Yessssss !!!" Yoongi hissed happily.At the happiness of the moment he thought this should be celebrated by drinking ! He was truly a rat...

"Yo gimme three shots" - he shouted.

"Well you're in a good mood ! Didn't have to pay rent I'm guessing ?"

"You know it" he chuckled. Yoongi knew a lot of people , he had grown quite familiar with the bartender that worked at one of the clubs nearby. He's name was Jungkook. Pretty boy who's eyes yelled "SIN". They had this type of friendship in which they occasionally flirt just for the heck of it. It was fun.

"You look ugly tonight"said Jungkook in that sweet yet mischievous grin of his.

"It's for you only , baby " Yoongi said as he downed the third shot.
He's used to the way alcohol burns , it makes him feel like its burning he's vulnerability together with his insides.

All of the sudden he feels someone catch his arm in a tight grip from behind.
"Hey what the fuck are you - LET ME GO-" he said while trying his best to get away from the man who was too muscular and big for him to handle.

He tried to call out for Jungkook desperately but his mouth was already shut by someone else's hand.
And in the blink of an eye he was inside a black windowed car.

"MOther fucking - dad ??"

To be continued..

Woe this sucks haha this is my attempt I guess lol if u read it slowly and imagine it as a movie its not that bad honestly haha lol who am I kidding ?? Plz give feedback , it helps me try harder •,___,•