Writers Block

Mk. So I am going to start off this part of the story by saying, EVERYONE GETS THIS. Don't act like your shit doesn't stink or like you have some kinda special power hidden in you which makes you not get writers block because I can see right through you. Writers Block. It's a horrible thing that keeps us authors from writing. I get many different types of writers block. I get the kind where you forget what you were writing, and the kind where you write something and then remember that isn't what you wanted there. I also get the traditional writers block, where you don't have any ideas to write about. Writers block is the reason why Paolo doesn't have any new adventures. (Reference to my other book: 'Paolo the Retarded narwhal')

Everyone knows that writers block can be a VERY serious thing to deal with. Some seek ideas from things around them in the world. I seek ideas from memes. :3 Sometimes I go to friends for help with ideas. Usually, I don't.

I HATE when I get writers block in school. It's the absolute worse. Mainly because, I would probably be writing down something for a test or a big part of my grade, and I will stop to rest because I have most of the paragraph done, THEN WRITERS BLOCK HITS ME. I COMPLETELY forget what I was writing. Like for example, I would probably be writing something like "George abraham lincon the 89th went to the JCpenney and bought the worlds first flying frying pan. He then went home to try it out. In the article 'INSERTARTICLENAMEHERE' it says he ran 46 miles to get home. (Writers block hits). (6 minutes later) Then George slapped his wifes butt and walked to the sto- (class ends)."