Lazy Days

The best days with Reid is when you can spend them together. He's days off, when he had absolutely no cases were the best. You both woke up early, but stayed in bed just a little bit longer. He would sit there and play with your hair and you would look up at him with your eyes still coated in sleep.
You wake up to the smell of bacon and coffee. Weird he usually waits until you are awake to get up and move around. You got to the bathroom and start brushing your teeth. You then come out into the kitchen were you see a table filled with breakfast foods.
"Good Morning Beautiful." He calls over the popping oil pan. You love when he called you that because it was like you had two first names.
"Good Morning Dr. Reid." You yawn back. You could feel the heat rush up to your cheeks.
"Its lazy day. That means no getting up 'till 12." You stated rubbing your eyes.
"It's almost 1 (y/n). Can we eat breakfast all ready." He chuckled. You grab a plate and you sit around the table. Grab half the plate of bacon while Spencer puts on some music.
"I really love these days when you have no cases. We can just be lazy and cuddle all day." You say squinting your eyes with a big cheeky smile.
"I love these days too. Music in the air breakfast on the table. Its kind of the best thing about coming home to you." He smiles. You lean on the table and peck his lips.
"I never want this day to end." You say sitting back in your seat.
"Don't worry I have a whole day planned for us." He says pour his coffee.
The rest of the afternoon Spencer took you out to the bookstore. When the both of you got home you ended the night with chinese takeout and Spencer reading "To Kill A Mocking Bird" until you fell asleep.

Author's Note- How was this chapter? Tell me in the comments if it needs some improvement.

This first chapter was dedicated to Ashton_Potter-Reid. Thank you so much for inspiring me to right my first book.