When they met

"Good morning" said Mr. Light. "Good morning Mr. Light." said the class. "We have a new student" said Mr. Light. "I wonder who it is" said (Y/N). "Me too" said Nicole. "Hi. My name is Nathaniel" said Nath. "Hello Nathaniel" said the class. "Please tell us about you" said Mr. Light. Then a high-pitched scream went around the room. "What is it Chloé" said Mr. Light. "A spider" screamed Chloé. All the girls except for Nicole and you ran around the room screaming . "I'll take care of it. May I use a jar Mr. Light" asked Nicole. "Yes you may" said Mr. Light from the hall getting Chloé. Nicole got a jar and asked Chloé were the spider is at. "In between mine and Sabrina's desk" she said. She went over to Chloé's and Sabrina's desk and saw a tiny spider. She took the lid off the jar and slowly closed the lid over the spider. "Hi there little guy. May I go outside and let him in the wild" said Nicole. "Yes you may. Hazel please hold the door for her" said Mr. Light. "Okay" said Hazel. They went over to the closest door and Nicole went outside and let the spider free. When they got back to the classroom they saw Nath smiling at Nicole. "Well, I was homeschooling for 3 years. I love the colors red, white and blue. I am a good at drawing. Here is a picture of my best friend" said the 3rd grade Nathaniel. He put on a picture of a boy. "This is Jay. I made this myself" he added. "Ohh" said Alexandria Ross or Alex. Jay had a white shirt with a cross on it, blue jeans and a green hat. "A wondering picture" said Audrey Ross, Alex's twin sister. "It is pawsome" said Felix Anderson. "Come on! FELIX!" said Nicole. "It is the best picture I have ever seen by a 3rd grader" she added. "Thank you..." said Nath. "Nicole Skys" said Nicole. "Okay, Nicole" said Nath.