Ska Skucks

One morning, Chad was sitting in his room munching on churros. He heard the sound of his mom pulling up to the house in her minivan. Chad paused his game of Grand Theft Auto to unlock the door for his mother. When he approached the door he heard the sound of horns. So many horns. He opened the door for his mother and the sound grew louder. "Hello, Chad!" his mom said. But all Chad heard was the sound of horns. Chad hasn't seen his mother all week because she flew to California for business. She approached Chad and gave him a hug. The sound of horns was so intense now his ears started to bleed. He wrapped his arms around his mother when they started to vibrate. Chad was blown back against the wall. His mom now turned into a giant horn.

BLERT! BLEEEEEEEEEERT! BLERT!

His mom was ska! He shot up off of the ground and started skanking. Everything around him was turning into horns.

BLERT! BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT! BLEEEEEEEEEEEERT! BLERT! BLERT! 

Everything around him is ska! He was skanking so hard. He acually skanked so hard he turned into ska! He was floating through the air, and all the ska arounded floated into a fat girl. That girl is now known as Spaghetti.