Chapter 4

Addison woke up in Chase's arms. She froze. Should she wake Chase up or wait until he wakes up? All of a sudden Chase was starting to wake up. Addison decided to pretend she was asleep. What would Chase think now that he wasn't drunk? Chase yawned. The door opened. One of Chase's friends slowly crept in. Addison was still pretending to be sleeping.
Ashton: Hey bro
Chase: Hey
Ashton: So how did this happen?
Chase: I don't know man. I must of gotten pretty wasted last night. I hope I didn't say anything stupid.
Ashton: Too late for that
Chase: What?
Ashton: You told her she was hot and that you wanted to kiss her so badly.
Chase: Oh my gosh
Ashton: You also asked her to cuddle and you kept kissing her cheek.
Chase: She probably thinks I'm such an idiot!
Ashton: You also wrapped your arms around her and said that she was your baby girl and no one could touch her.
Chase: I hope you're kidding.
Ashton: Chase, I wish I was.
Chase: I'm so dumb. She probably thinks I'm just a desperate boy.
Addison was pretending to sleep and was listening to his whole conversation.
Ashton: Do you actually like her Chase?
There was a long pause and Addison's stomach dropped. He doesn't like me...
Chase: I think....
There was another long pause
Chase: I think I'm madly in love with her.
Addison wanted to spring up and kiss him and say how much she loved him too, but she also wanted to keep listening.
Chase: The truth is, I love Addison so much. She's not like any other girl. She's so down to earth and real. She's got the prettiest smile I've ever seen. Every time I see her I just want to hold her in my arms and tell her how much she means to me. The day I met her I knew I loved her and I wish she could know that. I just love spending time with her because I can literally tell her everything and she doesn't judge me. She's always there for me. I feel like I've known her my whole life. And then there are these things. Little things that she does that drives me insane. The way she tucks her hair behind her ears, the way she laughs when we talk, the way she is kind to everyone. She is honestly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I just want to call her mine. Lydia told me she was bullied at her old school and that just makes me upset. She is so sweet and pretty and doesn't deserve any of that crap. Lydia also said she's insecure about herself. I don't think she realizes how hot she is. I mean although she is gorgeous she is also very sexy at the same time. I just wanna kiss her and call her my own. I don't want there to be a her and I, I want it so be an us. I can officially say I'm in love with Addison.
Ashton: That was deep. Really deep. How come you don't confess your feelings to her?
Chase: I don't know. I don't think she likes me that way.
Addison's face was filled with tears. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about her. She was smiling so much.
Ashton: I think she's waking up! I gotta go! Tell her bro, tell her!
Ashton stepped out of the room. Addison pretended to wake up.
Addison: Well hello Chase!
Chase: Uh hi...
Addison: Did you sleep good?
Chase: Of course I did.
Addison couldn't help but grin a little.
Chase: Listen, Ashton told me everything I did. I'm so sorry I was acting that way. I just... Well..
Addison leaned in a gave Chase a quick kiss on the cheek.
Chase smiled.
Chase: What was that for?
Addison: Well you gave me around 20 of those last night so I thought it was my turn.
Addison stroked Chase's face with her hand. Chase seemed to be hypnotized by this. Chase took his hands and ran it through Addison's hair and kept looking at her straight in the eye.
Addison: Thank you Chase
Chase: For what?
Addison: For loving me
Chase just stayed silent for a few seconds. Then he slowly took Addison's hand and held it tight.
Chase: I love you Addison
Addison: I love you too Chase.
The two just stared into each other's eyes.
Chase: Never leave me
Addison: I will never
The two leaned into each other.
Addison hugged Chase as tight as she could and started to cry a little.
Addison: You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Chase lifted Addison's face and wiped her tears.
Chase: Me too, Addison. Me too