"Call me daddy or you get a punishment!" Part 1

Bianca's pov

Let's talk about sex baby,let's talk about you and me,let's talk about all the good things and the bad things ,sex baby!

Played thru my head phones.I was scrolling threw Twitter waiting for bradley to come home.

I got up and walked over to my closet I picked out a skimpy outfit which is : a crop top (that only covers my breast) , booty shorts (that cover half my ass) and lacy stockings.

I wanted Bradley to be mad at me for once during our 'fun' time😏.So I called my friend (Paul,if you have musical.ly Paul is played by :PaulZimmer) to act like I'm cheating on Bradley.

Paul brought his jacket ,extra pair of basketball shorts and his axe cologne.I sprayed the cologne all around the house,it smells all like Paul nothing like Bradley.I put Paul's shoes at the door,his jacket on hook and his shorts outside the door and his shirt by my side of the bed.

"Yo I'm honestly scared Bradley could beat some ass..." Paul said worried.ha the things I half to go thru if this goes wrong.....

"YOU WHAT ABOUT ME HE!....never mind let's just say it a it good." I say and he nods.

'Creaaak boom' the front door opened and shut,I heard his keys fall into the glass bowl and him say

"What the f*ck?" And him drop his bags.Me and Paul jumped into bed and got under the covers.The door swung open and there stood a very mean locking Bradley.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS?!?!?" He ask."Babe I-it's n-not what it l-looks like!!" I fake.

His eyes turn black me face Paul.

"GET OUT AND NEVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN!" He yelled and Paul's eyes widened.I burst out laughing and fall in the floor.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!?!?" Bradley ask and I nod.I point to us dressed and show him all the stuff.

"Sorry Paul it's just Bianca here needs to be taught a lesson." He says and smirks.I shriek and hide behind Paul and jump on him back.

"SAVE ME PAUL HE IS GANNA PUNISH ME THE HORROR!!!" I say over reacting.

"Aw don't worry you won't walk for one day what's the big deal?" He ask and I shake my head.

"TRY GETTING A PUNISHMENT BY HIM!!!" I yelled in his ear pointing to the laughing Bradley.

"You know I was ganna get you outta here but you yelled in my ear so here ya go Bradley." Paul says prying me off his back and into Bradley's hands.

"NO PAUL YOU EVIL LITTLE BITCH IF A TRAITOR,YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR OWN STARBUCKS YOU WHITE ASS BOY!!" I yelled and he gasp in horror and covering him mouth.He screams in a high pitch voice and says "YOU BETYER GIVE HER A GOID PUNISHMENT FOR BRING MY BAE (STARBUCKS) INTI THIS!!" He says and struts out the room.

Bradley gets up and chuckled to himself walking one of the dressers he has.

He mumbles "This is ganna be fun."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hope you enjoyed this and part 2 will be up tomorrow.HEHEHEH THIS ONE IS FOR YOU BradleyJ-acobs