Hangout

So it's currently 10:00am and me a Shawn are hanging out at 12:00pm I really really can't wait! I like him a little and that's the truth. But he is famous so he won't want to date a little town girl like me. Im not famous or cool. Literally I only have 25 followers on Instagram. Like why would Shawn want that. He does not! But as long at I can at least hang out with him I'm gonna be okay.

He does not sound mean but if I do something I could set him off. He is 18 years old and I'm only 17. He would also not want to date me, because he needs his fans to think he is at least single so that he can have girls from everywhere buying his stuff. And all the paparazzi. I don't think I want a relationship with a bunch of cameras anyway. I mean he is 6,1 and I'm 5feet exactly I would b hugging his waist.

12:00pm
It's now 12:00 and I have to go meet Shawn at the mall. Oh yeah btw ik I forgot to mention my mom and dad are rich, every month I get 23 thousands, each month. And I'm now driving a Porsche. And I need to find my keys.

5 minutes later
Okay so I now have my keys, time to go I'm late and the mall is 15 minutes away I sure hope his is 25 minutes away Because the traffic. OK now before I leave I mine as well text Shawn.

Me:Hey Shawn I might b a lil late just found my keys omw but I live 15 minutes away form the mall.

Him:Okay I'm already here the traffic was not bad up my way, I'll wait😊

Me:Okay see u soon

20 minutes I'm at the mall

Me:Hey I'm here where u at

Him:At the candle place, u like candles right?

Me:Yeah but you should no b buying me stuff.☺

Him:But I really wanted to

Me:Okay but no more.... 😂

Him:okay I promise

So I finally got to the candle shop and found him. Right when he saw me he put the candle bag down ran to me and picked me up and hugged me so tight, it was hard to breath.i hugged him back. One of the girls who work their said

"Bf and gf?."

Me and Shawn said

"Not yet."

At the same time. I think !e and him might work out but i dont know. He put me down and asked

"Do you want to go get lunch?".

I said

"Yeah that sounds nice."

So we went to shonefondo it's a Chinese place. Shawn orders for me. While he was ordering I just stared at him. He was just so beautiful I could not handle my self. After he orders me and him talked.

"What do you like about me?" He asked

"Your nice, cute, and trust me its not because your famous, and I'm not a huge fan girl over you."I replied

"Your turn , now you ask a question." He told me

"Okay, what do u like about me?" I asked while blushing

"What's not to like I mean ur sweet ur blond your skinny and short I think it's adorable." He told me

"Awwwww that's so nice." I said batting my eyelashes.

After that our lunch came and he said.

"Let's eat!"

After we were done eating Shawn insisted that he bought the lunch. I told him we would split it, so we did. Then we went back to school shopping or me again I finished 9th now I'm going into 10th. Shawn made me try on like 50 outfits then I bought about 14 of them and Shawn bought me 20 more of the ones he liked. Then we went out for ice cream and then went to Starbucks.

"Hey Shawn thank you for the great day, we should definitely hang out again." I insisted

"Yeah we definitely should you seem like a great person!" He implied

After we talked over on the docks he took me home, the ride was dark and we were dancing to the music. If I could I would replay this day over and over and over. When we finally go to my house we just stared unit each other's eyes. Then he picked me up and looked at me. (And do u know the rule don't kiss on the first (date) the well) then he took my face with one hand and pulled my close and kissed me. Not like a quick kiss but a long long kiss.

"Im sorry I just could not help my self." he said in a awkward voice

"Don't be sorry because I liked it." I replied

"Haha okay." He said in a deep voice

After that he walked on my porch with me and I knocked because the door was locked, nobody answered it.

"Hey Sam do you just want to sleep over at my house?" He asked

"Yes, I would love that." I answered

"Okay, hop in the car." He told me

When we got to his house he told me I should go in his room and find a large shirt and just wear that for the night. So I did as he said and I found a really cute striped one. I put it on and knowing I'm 5ft tall it was like a dress to me. I came out to the living room to find him just taking off his shirt. I sat their with my mouth open wide. He came up to !e and shut my mouth. I laughed as in a small giggle.

"You're real cute *he laughed*

"Thanks I try *I also laughed*"

"So where am I sleeping?" I asked Shawn

"With me duh, I don't think you want to sleep in my house alone in a room." He said

Then Shawn walked into his kitchen got a cup of water and drank it. Then he walked over to me and picked me up and carried me to his room. He layed gently, he kissed me on the forehead and jumped into the bed. He pulled me close and I wrapped my arms around him and my head by his chest. I could now here his heart beat. I could now trust him and let him into my life. But again I don't think he will want a 5ft not super skinny girl like me.

A few minutes later I was passed out and I felt a arm rubbing my bag.

\\shawns\\pov\\

I rubbed her back as she loosened her grip around me. I pulled her leg up on me and pulled her lower body closer. Soon after I fell asleep.

\\Hey sorry the ending of this chapter is Shakey but I was not really sure what to do. So I will update super soon i promise I was just busy the last couple  days. Love you people😘//