"¢αρтυяє∂"

(( A/N: тнιѕ ιѕ α ρяєтту gσσ∂ σиє тσ вє нσиєѕт уσυ ωιℓℓ вє яєα∂ιиg αт уσυя σωи яιѕк нσωєνєя ιт'ѕ ѕтιℓℓ gσσ∂. ιт'ѕ αℓѕσ ιи уσυя ρ.σ.ν. єиʝσу ))

It was dusk and I had been looking out from this balcony wondering what I should do. Sighing I gazed amongst the night sky looking at the stars remembering back from when I had first come to find this mansion, I was alone, and was told that I was suppose to live here, looking down, in slight disappointment and remembrance that  I never truly knew why my father had sent me here but I wouldn't give up I would have to find an answer, a sign, something. All of a sudden the door from the balcony opened and out came a purple haired vampire, Kanato. My eyes widened in surprise "K-Kanato? What are you doing here?" He quickly came up to me and grabbed my wrist tightly pulling me to some place. "Kanato? Where are we going? What's going on?" I questioned worriedly he snapped back at me "Shut up! Your too annoying!" I tried to squirm away but it only made things more painful so I just followed him and he lead me to a room where there was also Ayato and Laito tossing me inside and following close behind. The door closed and latched, there was no escape. "I see you've brought pancake" Ayato smirked as he got up as he lurked closer to me but I backed away into a wall. "Wh-what are you doing? What's going on? Kanato? Why am I here?" "Stop asking so many questions!! Your really starting to piss me off!!" Kanato yelled as his face was enraged with anger, my heart started pounding while seeing the expression on his face knowing that he was actually very upset. I close my eyes tightly thinking and hoping "maybe I can get out somehow... What am I even doing here.. I want to leave please..n-" my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar touch of a hand along my left side, it was Laito. My eyes widened and breathing hitched "Laito..?" He chuckled "why hello to you too little bitch~" he said as he locked inside my ear causing me to shiver. Ayato smirked at this "it's that expression" Ayato pinned my hands to the wall and got a bit closer to me while whispering "that gets me so worked up (y/n)" letting out a chuckle he began to lick along my neck sending even more shivers. Kanato crossed his arms while looking at his brothers and growling "this isn't fair!! who said you guys got to have all the fun!?" He got closer to me and bit my wrist harshly, slurping the blood and moaning to the taste. I winced in pain and began to squirm "p-please, y-yamete" I mumbled barely able to breathe. Kanato smirked at this statement and looked at my expression saying  "ahh yes~ that's right, you woman need to be pleasured too, I almost forgot" he sounded almost sarcastic as he then began to teasingly rub myself through my pants teasingly. I tilted my head back to the side a bit and bit my lip, Laito got closer and whispered to me "don't hide those sounds from me, little bitch~" Laito chuckles as he leant in and kissed me passionately. Ayato took his chance to lean further down to my neck and pierce my skin deeply with his fangs and gulp down the lingering flavor. I winced again and clutched my fists "a-ah~" I quietly yelped/moaned. Laito looked at me with a smirk and began to move his lips down my neck while Ayato got greedy and ripped off my shirt exploding my (f/c) bra. Shivers ran down my spine because of the sudden chill I tried to cover myself out of reflex but Ayato was already pinning down my arms there was no way I could move, there was no escaping this. Kanato smirks and looks up at me then looks at his brothers "hey you know what Ayato, Laito?" Kanato said as Laito and Ayato both responded "what?" Then Kanato laughed insanely "her face" he continued to laugh "it's so precious hahaha I could just hah eat her up~ Heheheh~" my eyes widened at this but slightly moaned at the thought.  "ooo~ someone's exited~" Laito added as he squeezed my right breast, then Ayato looked at laito with a bit narrowed eyes then squeezed my left breast. Kanato chuckled lightly as he took off my pants slowly exposing my (f/c) panties and grinned as he slowly began to rub along my inner thighs getting close to my womanhood but never exactly touching it, driving me insane. It was hard to keep my moans from them it was almost like torture but it was good at the same time. What is this feeling? Why is this feeling so wrong but so right at the same time? Before I had time to think Kanato had already torn off my panties and inserted a finger inside me. I wince in pain then Ayato chuckled and began to plant kisses all over my chest while Laito would lick along my neck and trade circles on my stomach. Kanato started to move his finger in and out slowly while I would be a hot melting mess about now. Letting out quiet moans only urged them to do even more to me, they wished to see me squirm, to hear me moan, to make me scream, for all of them if they had to. Kanato began to get impatient as he  roughly inserted not one but two more of his fingers and began to thrust then quickly in my womanhood while looking up at my expression while Ayato was planting kisses on my chest and stomach and kissing along my sides sending me chills and shivers. Kanato chuckled at this and said "you like this don't you (y/n)~?" I didn't know how to respond, I couldn't say that I didn't because that would be a lie, so I nodded which only widened his smirk "if that's how it is then beg for it like the worthless mortal you are" Kanato states as he went agonizingly slow. I bit my lip and tears filled my eyes because it hurt, "p-please Kanato, g-go faster~" he chuckled and went even slower teasing me all the more. Laito smirks and began to rub along my thighs slowly and teasingly while planting kisses along them, while Ayato was massaging my breasts. "P-please Kanato ah~ faster please~!!" I nearly yelped and he chuckled lightly in response "your wish is my command" he then went at an inhuman and it felt unbelievably good as I closed my eyes tightly Ayato and Laito placing kisses all over my fragile body then Kanato yanked all his fingers out and teasingly licked them in front of my own eyes. "Mmm~ delicious~" he said as he finished licking off his fingers my eyes were now watered with pleasure I couldn't speak nor say anything. They made me weak, they broke me down, they tore me into pieces, their words, their actions, it was all just so right, how were they all this good? They continued to kiss me over and over again all over my body as the night grew darker, things only got more rough, my screams heard  throughout the mansion giving Reiji an upset but he couldn't help but secretly smirk to himself knowing that he was the one who had ordered them to do this to me.