Rival Love

Chapter 1

Introduction

Mike and Traniqa are best friends.They're all grown up at the age of 21. They've known each other since pre k and even though their best friends they both are in love with each. But both of them have a secret that they've never told each other. They've never told each other because they feel that it will affect their friendship and possible relationship. Both of them work for their fathers, who are drug dealers. Their fathers are the top two drug dealers in the Miami and Mike and Traniqa are hitman for their fathers. So if one of their fathers wants someone dead its their job to kill that person. But, since Mike and Traniqa has kept this secret from each other, what they dont know is that their fathers are rivals. They're has been conflict between them two for many years and soon Mike and Traniqa will come across each other while doing their job. Also Mike's father doesn't know about Traniqa and Traniqa's father doesn't know about Mike. They have kept each other a secret because they want their children to stay focused on their business and the task at hand. Neither of the fathers would want a repeat of their oldest son. Both of their oldest son was their best worker and soon he fell in love with a woman, had a baby with her and married her. When all of this was happening he decided to change his ways and leave the business and get into something legal. So basically their sons made the right decision. But both of the fathers was mad because they wanted their oldest son to take over when they retire.

What do you think will happen when they do?

Will things ever be the same?

Mike is 6'4, has beautiful brown eyes, lighter than caramel skin complextion (red bone) and is very muscular. In other words he's sexy.

Traniqa is 5'3 , has beautiful brown hazel eyes, caramel skin tone, long beautiful natural hair that reaches the middle of her back and she is thick in all the right places. She's baddest chick around.

It is late Friday afternoon Traniqa was laying on Mike's bed texting waiting for him to come home. Mike had given Traniqa a spare key to his house. Mike gave her the spare key so she can come anytime she wants.

Click Click, Click.

The sound of the door being unlocked. Mike walked in he was a white True Religion shirt, blue True Religion jeans , the Laney Jordan's and a gold Michael Kors watch.

"Hey Traniqa"

"Hey Mike"

Mike looked at Traniqa. She had on a red Michael Kors blouse , blue jean skirt that was also Michael Kors and the red, white and black 13s Jordan's.

" What you doing today?" Traniqa asked

" I have to do something with my dad" Mike answered

"Oh" Traniqa replied. She was hoping that she and Mike could do something together like they always do. It's been a while since her and Mike had spent some time together.

"But that's later on. Wanna go out?" Mike says

"Yes" Traniqa says , you can see her eyes lighting up with joy.

Both of them walked out the door and went down stairs to Mikes brand new 2013 black and red Ferrari. They drove to Friday's their favorite restaurant. They sat m, ate, talk and laugh just like they always do. Then all if a sudden both of their phones start to ring. Traniqa left the table to answer her call and Mike stayed at the table and answered his.

Traniqa POV

While me and Mike was eating both of our phones started ringing and I left to answer it. I didn't want Mike to hear my conversation. Mike doesn't know that I work for my drugs dealer father. I am his hitman whenever he wants someone dead I am the one that gets the job. Even though Mike is my best friend and I am in love with him, I dont want to tell because it might affect our friendship and a possible relationship that we can have together.