• Chapter Twenty •

Amaya-
Ever have that feeling that something bad was going to happen. That one morning you open your eyes and a dreading feeling makes its way up your heart. That's what I've felt ever since I woke up this morning and now as I sat in my office working some few gang issues that bad vibe never left. That clenching feeling lingering in the back of my heart.

After I've finished my work , Em and I along with everyone else hung out.creatinf few more memories to add in the collection, it was fun considering we haven't hung out in a long time but I enjoyed it, it was another memory to add. I enjoyed laughing and joking , the way we used to before we moved here.

Ryder and I were somehow mutuel, we gave each other few glances and smiles. And everytime my eyes landed on him my heart runs.

  I've been nothing but busy so I couldn't take anymore days of to hang out with my friends, and or talk to Ryder about our relationship, they all missed the fun time we used to spend and I missed Ryder's laugh.

Sam,Tyler and Em all needed to run a few errands for me so they left, as for Aden he's been distanced lately, he hasn't even uttered a single word to me, he never hung out with us, and it worried me, sometimes whenever we're watching movies in the couch he'd be anywhere but here, he's constantly thinking of something, and I wanted to know what he was thinking because I knew it was important, Aden was never one to overthink anything he's constantly chill back and relaxed but playful at times, but for days since the whole Maya and Brittany show he'd been in la la land, and it truly worries me, he's like a brother to me and I wouldn't want anything bad happening to him, as if on cue Aden walked in my room.

I lifted my head up and looked at him, in his eyes that was filled with so much questions and desperation, but before I could even ask the alarm began to blare.

A year ago during the attack where Em and I were kidnapped and rescued I decided to add a few alarms at the house and since then whenever those who attempt to break in we'd always capture and question them.

I sat up quickly and looked at Aden who had the same expression as I was, after couple seconds we rushed towards  the living room, noises were heard, guns fire echoes through the house. It was a good thing the house wasn't located near another's​.

I looked around and saw my member fighting and shooting against the opponent, I quickly rushed towards my room and opened a volt that stored my weapons in, I grabbed a pistol, machete strapping it on the my back vest that I had placed on myself, then g18, with few small knives, after my collections I resumed to the event and started firing at the enemy. 

I shot as many people as I could, when my gun had ran out of bullet I pulled out my machete and small knives, throwing them at people, blood were everywhere, dead bodies lying on the floor, my knives flying in every direction into every parts of a body I targeted, I was never much of killer back then-hell I couldn't even hurt a fly but as time moved and shit happens it changed me and I know for the better,sometimes there are times when I wished I could go back but it's rarely considering I was pathetic back then and I didn't want that again so I rarely wished I could go back.

Seconds turned into minuets and finally every enemy were eliminated, I was covered in blood ever part of my body, but it didn't bother me, I looked around my surrounding-

great now I have to pay for all this damage.  I sigh, thanking it was over then suddenly I heard clapping. I looked around for the source and when I finally found it time stopped, I froze and everything that I've been attempting to forget came back like a flood, every emotions that I've felt were ones again embedded into my body, the exhaustion and pain that I've felt, came back-because of the person standing in front of me. The one person who has made me into a killer and taught me that no such love existed.

Alexander Bright the man I ones loved and broken me more then Liam had, my ex-fiancé.

______________________________________

Next chapter coming so stay tuned for more.