Keep Him Close

Chapter 1:

As my friend and I were walking through the grocery store. A blonde bumped into me and sent a carton of eggs flying at me.

"Hey!" I screech.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." He says in an Irish accent. He looks at me. I wipe off some of the egg. I look at him.

"So much for a new shirt." I mutter walking off.

"I am really sorry." He calls.

"It's fine." I say through gritted teeth.

"I'm Niall." He calls after me. I stop look and look at him.

"Natalie." I say. My friend stands there by me.

"Judith." She says. We pay and walk out of the store.

"Lets go get you clothes." She says.

"I'm so in." I say. We walk into the mall and head towards Jack Wills. We buy new clothes and I change into them. She sees her boyfriend and waves.

"Go on ahead." I say.

"Thanks. Love you." She says running off. I walk towards the food court and see the blonde boy Niall. I look for the nearest cool looking store. I see a GameStop and take of towards it. I pretend to look at games.

"Hey Niall." I hear someone say. I bite my lip and pick up one of the books and hide my face. I peek over the top. He's standing right in front of me.

"Natalie right?" He asks. I nod.

"I see you got new clothes." He says.

"Yeah." I say.

"Where's that one girl you where with?" He asks.

"Judith." I say.

"Yeah her." He says.

"She left." I say putting the book down. I grab one of the games and read the back.

"You like football?" He asks. I look at him. He points to the game.

"Yeah." I say.

"You play?" He asks. I nod.

"My friends and I do. We own that. If you want you could come and play it." He says. I put the game down.

"I appreciate the offer but I'm busy." I lie.

"In the mall?" He asks.

"Yeah." I lie. He nods.

"Alright. Well if you are ever bored and want to hang out give me a call." He says hanging me a piece of paper. I nod.

"Thanks." I say.

"You're welcome Love." He says walking out of the store. I look at the paper and put it in my pocket. I walk out of the store and head towards the food court. I get a slushy and pay. I walk out and head home. I reach my house and grab my phone off the charger.