4

Chapter 4:

I look at Niall'a picture. I grin. I take the phone upstairs and place it on my bed. I grab clothes and take a shower. I grab a bag and pack comfy clothes. Since we are playing football. I look at the time. 3:57. I grab his phone, my phone, and my charger. I walk downstairs and look out the window. He pulls in the driveway. I turn out the lights and put on my jacket and shoes. I grab my keys and lock the door. I walk out to his car. I open the door and get in. I buckle up.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi babe." He says. I hand him his phone.

"Louis called." I say.

"What's he say?" He asks pulling out not taking his eyes off the road.

"Nothing really." I say. He glances at me through the mirror.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. He nods and drives. He pulls into a driveway and parks. I unbuckle. He opens the door for me. I get out and grab my bag.

"Thank you." I say.

"You're welcome." He says shutting the door and locking it. We walk onto the porch and he opens the door. I hear laughter.

"Boys!" Niall yells. I take off my shoes and jacket. I look up and for guys are standing there.

"This is Natalie." Niall says.

"I know her." Louis says. I nod.

"Don't talk much does she?" Zayn asks.

"I talk." I pipe up. They look at me.

"I'm Harry." Harry says.

"I know who you all are." I say.

"Then who are we?" They ask. I name them all.

"Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Niall. From One Direction." I say. They look at each other.

"Directioner. Yeah?" Liam asks. I shrug.

"A little bit." I say. They nod.

"Nice." Harry says. I nod. Niall looks at them.

"If you guys don't mind she is hanging out here for a while." He says.

"We don't mind." Louis says. They all nod and walk off. Niall mumbles something under his breath. He looks at me.

"Are you ok with them being here?" He asks. I shrug.

"All we are doing is playing football." I say.

"I guess you're right." He says. We walk into the living room. I look at him.

"Where's the bathroom. I brought different clothes to play in." I say.

"Second room on the right." He says. I nod.

"Thanks." I say walking there. I knock on the door. No one answers. I open the door and change clothes. I walk out and bump into someone.

"Sorry." I say.

"It's alright." Harry says.