Adopted: Pierce The Veil

A/N: Hi this is my new fanfic hopes alls yous likes its

~Reese's P.O.V~

Hi.. well I'm Reese, I'm a orphan and a misfit. I love Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides bands like that. I self harm, I have depression, and I'm suicidal. so yeahp that's me.

~Vic's P.O.V~

Me and the guys were talking and we were thinking about adopting a kid preferably a girl. Me,Tony, Mike, and Jaime are gonna head over to the orphanage.

~Tony's P.O.V~

I'M SO EXCITED CANT HIDE THE TURTLE.!!!

~Mike's P.O.V~

YAYYYY I GETS A NEW BUDDYYY.!!

~Jaime's P.O.V~

OH YEAH I GET A NEW BESTIE!!!!

~Reese's P.O.V~

Marissa the owner of the orphanage came and told me to get ready because some guys are coming to look for a girl to adopt. So I jumped in the shower and did my thang (A/N: lol ya know). I got out dried off and got on some black skinnies, a pierce the veil tee, and some bracelets to cover my cuts. I brushed my hair an put on some black vans. I headed down stairs, I stopped at the bottom of the stairs only to see not only my favourite band but my saviours my idols!

~Vic's P.O.V~

We were talking to Marissa the owner of the orphanage when we heard someone coming down the stairs we looked and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen not like pedoish but ya know she's beautiful.

~Tony's P.O.V~

Damn she's beautiful I want her. Not like that either like to adopt, I'm pretty sure the guys do too.

~Mike's P.O.V~

Well damn she's beautiful. We need to adopt her now!!

~Jaime's P.O.V~

I WANT TO ADOPT THIS CHILD NOW.!!!

~Reese's P.O.V~

I was in awe. They turned to Marissa and Vic said that they wanted to adopt me and pointed to me, Marissa said 'no you don't want Reese she's a misfit.' They said they wanted me so they got me. Tony told me to go pack up my stuff, so I ran upstairs and got my stuff even my blades. I went back down stairs and Jaime comes up to me and links arms with me and says 'I can tell that we're gonna be best friends' I giggled at him he's so adorable.

~Vic's P.O.V~

I can't believe that bitch saying that we didn't want Reese calling her a misfit.! Like what the hell.!?

~Mike's P.O.V~

Wow just wow why would she even call her that I mean seriously dude we want to adopt her and we did! so suck on that!!

~Tony's P.O.V~

We got her oh yes we got her yea yea yea!!

~Jaime's P.O.V~

She just giggled at me OMG she just giggled at me I asked her 'did you just giggle?' And she said 'no' and hide her face in her hair. Teehee she did giggle hehehe!

~Reese's P.O.V~

When I giggled at Jaime he asked if I giggle and I said no and blushed and tried to hide my face in my hair. He just had a smug smirk on his face the whole ride to their house when we got there Tony helped me with my stuff while Mike was on his phone, Jaime was babbling about how giant taco thingys will take over the world, Vic was well I don't know where he went.. Hmmm he's a sneaky guy hehehe.

~Vic's P.O.V~

I ran up to Reese's new room while Tony gave her a tour of down stairs and kept her busy. I went in and saw all the guys and by guys i mean all of Of mice and men, Sleeping with sirens, All time low, Asking Alexandria, Blood on the dance floor, Suicide silence, Black veil brides, and Falling in reverse, Bring me the horizon. I knew they were all Reese's favourite bands because she told me so i told them to all get ready and hide, most of them hid in the closet or under her bed except Oli who just stood in the middle of the room with a lamp shade on his head. Itexted the guys to come up stairs and to bring Reese. The door opened and the light came on and everyone jumped out and screamed welcome to your new home!!! except Oli who just screamed I'M A LAMP! and Reese giggled and was kinda in awe by all of her favourite bands in the same room as her and i have the biggest surprise later.. hehehe

~Reese's P.O.V~

we were down stairs and still no sign of Vic, Tony showed me around the down stairs. All of a sudden all the guys phone beeped at the same time the took them out and looked at them then Mike said 'come on, we have a surprise for you' with a warm smile. we headed upstairs and Mike lead us to what I'm expecting to be is my new room, Mike opens the door and turns on the light and there stands all my favourite bands in one room they all screamed 'welcome to your new home.!' except Oli who screamed 'I'm a lamp.!' i giggle at him and when i did all the guys mouths were open then Ronnie screamed 'your giggle is so cute.!' i giggled again and they all said 'Awhhh' they all tried to come over and introduce themselves but i already knew who they were and they all hugged me. Andy came over and gave me a hug then whispered in my ear 'stay strong baby girl' and when he said that i looked down and saw my cuts were showing i pulled my sleeves down more so you couldn't see them.

~Vic's P.O.V~

I noticed when Andy hugged Reese he whispered something to her and that made her pull her sleeves down a bit. I'm gonna have to talk to her later.

~Reese's P.O.V~

We all left my room and when down stairs all the guys kept staring at me with weird smiles so I brushed it off. Then they all said we have a 'surprise for you' and they took me out back and I was shocked how were they even her OMG I'm freakin out omfg!!!

~Tony's P.O.V~

I got Kiss to come to our house to play a show for Reese since they are her all time favourite band. When we went out back she started freaking out and like jumping up and down we all looked at her and Gene Simmons comes over and says honey calm down she stops and looks at him and hugs him he's shocked but then hugs her.

~Gene's P.O.V~

This girl is beautiful and she's a fan of ours yay! What just because I'm old I can't act young I see how you is...

~Paul's P.O.V~

This chick was pretty cool and she's very beautiful.

~Ace's P.O.V~

She's cute and cool :D

~Peter's P.O.V~

Wow I can't believe she's a fan..

~Reese's P.O.V~

They played me a show, then gave me pick's and drum sticks. I was sad when they had to leave but they said they would keep in touch. After they left I turned around slowly and looked at everyone and they were all smiling. 'I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!',i screamed. They all said that it was Tony's idea, so I ran up to him and hugged him tight saying thank you. He said it was nothing.

A/N:

I know I don't update a lot it's because I'm either busy or don't have wifi. But thanks for the reads and I wuv all of you Little Turtles.!🐢❤️