the project

No one Pov

It was when all 7-8 year students all was in a classroom for life skills 101. This class was to be taking so that way you know what it's like to be a parent.

Everyone was talking to each other wondering what the project was about.

James Pov

I was talking to Fred about the project. I hoping it's a easy project to do because I really need a good grades for this class even though I don't need to be a aurror. I say to Fred.

Fred well I don't know what the project is about. But I hope it's easy to. I don't know because I have this uneasy feeling about this project. That this is going to be something that we will never forget.

I was about to say something but the teacher came in and began the class.

No one Pov
Okay class this project is new because your parents didn't take this class since it new. So the project you guys are taking is the family project. Professor Mcginty say

You guys will be paired with your partner that I choose you guys will live in a house and each house has 3-6 room each so you can choose how many kids you want to adopt.

Now I will tell you whose your husband/wife is
James potter - Alice longbottom
Albus potter - Keighley Jordan
Lily potter - Frank Longbottom
Rose Weasley - Socarpius Malfoy
Hugo Weasley - Casey Thomas
Fred Weasley - Ashley Wood
Roxanne Weasley - Xander Zabini
Molly Weasley - Derek Finnegan
Lucy Weasley - Lancaster Scimbor
Dominique Weasley - Noah Thomas
Louis Weasley -Vanessa Conner

You guys each will live in a house provide by the government and a car if you have you don't have one.

You'll each need to pack your stuff and head over to the house that you are going to live in.

James Pov
That's what this project was about l said to Fred.
Well I better go talk to alice and see what time I should pick her up I said gringing
I walk over to alice and said hey alice what time do you want me to pick y you up?

Alice pov
I look at james and said 2:00 since we are leaving early.

Okay he said and left to go to his house to pack up his stuff.

I went home after everyone left I went to my room and pack my clothes, and other utilities.

As 2:00 came james pick me up like he was going to and went to our house.