Doctor Nate

You quickly pulled into the doctor's parking lot, jumping out of your car. Cursing yourself for being so late, you spilled your coffee all over your white blouse, causing it to become see through. Your eyes widened, seeing you that you could see your breasts through your shirt.

You ran inside, yelling "Morgan! Morgan! I have a 5478!" Meaning that you spilt coffee and it was seen through. You spun around looking for her, you needed to find her before Doctor Nate saw, even though you thought he was hot, you were still nervous about him seeing your boobs. It wasn't natural..right?

Suddenly, you heard a male voice. "N/n (nickname), she's out sick." You gulped, laying your hands over your breasts. Turning towards him, blushing furiously. He looked you up and down, biting his lip.

"You'll know where to find me." He said, rushing to another room

You were confused on how and why Doctor Nate was acting this way. You ran to Morgan's office, grabbing new clothes. (Picture above) After you made sure you looked appropriate, you knocked on Doctor Nate's door.

You tried to listen for a response but only heard several grunts. You swallowed hard, hoping it wasn't what you thought it was. You slowly cracked the door open, seeing your worst nightmare. Doctor Nate was fucking your best friend. You slammed the door shut, running outside to your car.

~~~

After the 20-30 minute drive to your house you ran inside, slamming all the doors shut, your car door, front door, your room door, and your bathroom door. You curled up on the floor and sobbed. You had absolutely no idea why you were feeling this way, but you soon started to feel better.

After your crying-fest you slowly walked downstairs onto your couch. You chose a random show to binge watch, quickly getting up to go get ice cream to eat. You decided that you'd only watch tv and not go outside for a while, and cut off all connections from the outside world, even your family.

Week One
Spoliers
You wiped your eyes, immediately crying again from Supernatural. You had just watched the part where John had died for Dean. You wiped your eyes, sobbing when Dean and Sam burnt his body. You loved the show, but slowly, it tore out your heart piece by piece, then tried to put it back together. (Same, Reader xD)

Week Two

Well. You just saw the episode where Bobby died, and you were sobbing so hard your throat was sore. You ate some more junk food.

You sucked your fingers clean when something surprising happened. You got a call. You checked the caller i.d. it didn't say anyone. You picked it up reluctantly.

"What do you want..."

"You."

Cliff hanger!

Hello again, my warriors! Thank you for reading. Should I make a part two?

QOTD: What is your favorite song, line, and why?

My answer: Most likey: Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon. Why? Because it's full of meaning. My favorite line that describes the meaning further is "The higher I get the lower I'll sink, I can't drown my demons they know how to swim." I just love the song overall.

Love you, my little warriors!

~Mama Warrior ( i regret nothing 😂😂😂 xD)