Harry

Emma's POV
It's my first day and last year of highschool, and I wanna go home. Hopefully I meet nice people, cute boys, funny kids, cute bo- i'll stop.

RRRRIIINNNGG

Fuck my life.

[time skip to first period]

My first period today is math. Why, why can't math be last? Ugh, anyways, this school year i'm gonna be organized, not give anyone my shit, and focus on school. We all know that's not gonna happen, but might aswell give it a shot..?
I get my math binder, pencils, and paper and head to class.
"Hey class, and welcome to math class! My name is Mrs. Johnson and I hope you have a good time this year!" Mrs. Johnson exclaimed. Yeah, that's not gonna happen. "So before we do any work, I want you all to introduce yourselves. Kaitlynn, why don't you go first!" Mrs. Johnson said. "Hi my name is Kaitlynn, my nickname is Kait and I play volleyball and I dance, not competition." Kaitlynn said. "Nice to meet you Kaitlynn, Now Emma, why don't you introduce yourself?" Fuck. "Uhhh, hi my name is Emma and I competitive dance at Encore." After I said that Kaitlynn gave me a glare. What? You jelous bitch? "Oh nice to meet you Emma! My daughter dances at Encore too! Maybe i'll see you there!!" Great. Just fucking great.

[time skip to after school]

Ugh, that was the shittiest first day ever. But I'm excited because now I get to see my best friend Harry!

DING!!

I think that was harry. I check my phone and there was a text from harry.

Me: sup bitch?
Harry: nothin much. you still comming over?
Me: yeah calm tf down i just got out of school
Harry: school sucks.
Me: yeah. anyways see you in a few.
Harry: bye bitch
Me: yeah whatever

I started my car and drove to Harry's

Oh yeah! I never even told you what I looked like! Okay I have brownish blondish hair, hazel eyes and my birthday is in 2 days.

Finally, Im at Harry's apartment. Ill text him I guess.
Me: i'm here
Harry: okay. door's open.
Me: watch out, robbers could come in
Harry: can you shut the fuck up and hurry?
Me: okay geez, someones week?
Harry: fuck you
Me: ;)

I get out of my car, lock it, and head up to Harry's apartment.

Harry's POV
Wow, I can't wait to see Emma again, I haven't seen her in so long.
KNOCK KNOCK
Emma's here!
I go and open the door and see a beautiful girl infront of me
Woah, she had a major glo up.
"Hey Harry! I haven't seen you in so long!" She ran up and hugged me
"Emma!" I hugged her back.
After 3 minutes of us hugging Emma finally asked, "How have you been?" While smiling her big white smile. "I've been good. How about you?" I said, smiling back. "Same same." she said, her smile fading. I quickly noticed and asked "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine. Just tired from school." She said looking into my eyes. "Okay, do you need anything? Hungry?" I asked. "You got pizza? I'm mad hungry." She said laughing her perfect laugh. "No, but I can order?" I said grabbing my phone. "Okay, I'll pay half." She said, walking to the couch because she knew I would insist on paying it all. "Okay." I said, ringing the pizza place.
"Hello, Sals pizza! How may I help?"
"Hi, can I get a large, cheeze pizza and 2 sodas?"
"Sure, what kind"
"2 Coca Colas"
"Okay, will be done and at your house in 15-20 minutes."
"Okay, bye"
END

"Pizza's on its way." I said, looking at Emma. "Good. I'm hungry." Emma said, looking at me. "Yeah, same."