Prologue: London, 1884

The day Dorian Gray met Hadrian Peverell was a day like most others. Well, for Dorian anyway.
It was of parties and intoxication and debauchery, as most of his days usually were.
It was at the beginning of a party when Dorian was introduced to Hadrian. So far it had been four years into Dorian's arrival in London, and Dorian hadn't changed a bit.
"Mr. Gray!" Lady Agatha called. Dorian turned, cigarette in hand and a smile on his face. No doubt she wanted to introduce him to someone. And so she came, leading a tall man with black hair. At first glance, he seemed like any other gentleman you'd find walking through the streets of London. At second...he was something other. His eyes lit with green fire and his presence was something Dorian had never felt before. He'd been in the presence of powerful people before. He was entirely something else. "Dorian, this is Hadrian Peverell. He's a businessman."
Dorian turned his attention back to Lady Agatha, who had her usual sickly sweet smile plastered on her face. He held his hand out to the man next to her.
"Pleasure to meet you, Hadrian." Dorian said.
"Same to you, Mr. Gray." A slow, terrible smile spreads across his face, and Dorian is afraid for the first time in months. But he's also fascinated. "You truly are as attractive as everyone says you are."
He stops. Lady Agatha raises an eyebrow. He was not expecting that. "I'd say the same, but we've not met." He pauses, thinking. "Although, I do believe I've heard your name in some circles. A rich man with strange talents, I must admit I'm intrigued."
Hadrian laughs, head thrown back, teeth showing. He's prettier when he laughs, and Dorian thinks the only person that could compare to his beauty was Sibyl. But she was a woman, and she's gone now. So, he is the most attractive man Dorian has ever seen. With his inky hair and porcelain skin and eyes that look like they're made of Greek fire. His head tilts back down and he stops laughing. "Well then, Mr. Gray, would you like a drink?"
"I most certainly would."
And Dorian smiles.

WARNING: THIS IS THE PROLOGUE
What does that mean for you? Well, it's set pre-main story, to give a bit extra to the main story. This is set 108 years previous to the events of the main story, and that time gap will be somewhat clarified through the story.

Thanks to codename1313 who encouraged me to post this, and Mikayla for putting up with me ranting during a kick set.

I have some other snippets, and a R-rated scene, that are going to end up in a fic. And maybe stuff detailing their escapades across the globe, who knows.