When he finds out you've been cheating on him (a Zayn and Louis imagine)

-WARNING-

dirty imagine

I am lying, staring at the false ceiling, Louis is slightly snoring next to me, naked torso uncovered, waist up. I hate doing what I am doing. But I need it. I need someone.

I turn to my sides, and Louis does not move a muscle, a pleased smile on his lips. He must be remembering last night.

The phone's light goes out, lighting the area in its two feet radius. There's a text message

From Zayn: hey babe, can't wait to see you tonight.

I feel disgusting. I feel like a whore. I am a whore. I push the little button at the topside corner to shut out my phone.

"hey girl..." a groggy voice, with a slight feminist touch resounds next to me.

I turn around to face Louis, and he looks at me with sleepy eyes, shining ever so more even then.

Louis extends one hand in front of me, as his hands enter the sheets and his cold fingertips graze up and down the inside of my thigh. My body is ignited again, a little flame going bright inside my heart.

Louis scoots in closer, resting his head at the crook of my neck, his fringes tickle me, and my throat is dry again, craving for more.

"No one I have ever known looks sexy as you do, this early in the morning." I want him. His teasing hot pleasure. I think I love Zayn, he is perfect, and caring... But I want only Louis. I crave for Louis. I have always wanted Louis the longest I can remember.

I secure one hand on his back, and press my fingers harder, mirroring his lust. His hands travel up my bare back, and in one swift movement gets rid of the cobalt blue sheet covering the naked heated inside of me.

"hot." he says, as he gently bites the area below my collar bone. The heat from his breath is greatly affecting the coldness that there is from exposing my body to the outside of the January air. The heating system fails to control the temperature fluctuation in my body.

Louis shifts closer to me, minimising the gap between us, his ragged breath tickling the most sensitive point in my body, the junction of my ear and jaw, while his slender fingers trace swirls on my naked back, his knee bucking to part the lips of my labia.

"I can turn you on at five in the morning." I whisper breathlessly. His other leg is on my back, side-straddling me, while his knee is killing me.

I can smell a hint of mustiness in his breath, but his strong cologne overpowers and causes no trouble at all.

"I need you." I bite the lobe of his ear, trying to take dominance. I can feel him smile in my hair.

The phone rings and I am cursing the caller. The caller picture displays a beautiful picture of Zayn holding me and snuggling my hair, while I giggle like an idiot. I remember Louis taking this picture.

"hey babe." I clear my throat covering my front with the sheet, while my back is still exposed.

"hello sugar!" he exclaims. "Did I wake you up?" his tone changes into concern.

"no baby, I was getting up anyway. How're you?" I ask into the phone, Louis is caressing the cheeks of my arse, making it hard to talk.

"I can't wait to see you. I am just so excited." he cheers like a school boy.

"me too."

I am.

Aren't I?

"you don't sound like." Zayn says on a serious note.