Chapter 10

Read A/N

From: Crazy Ex: You have a daughter Y/n.

...

I continue to stare at the words that popped up on my phone screen. This can't be right. It really can't. Lauren gets up from her chair and approaches me. She leans her body on me looking at my phone screen. She gasps at what she read and steps back from me. "So you do have a child. That DM wasn't a lie.." Lauren says aloud, not caring that Shawn and Camila are in the room.

...

Lauren's POV

"So he really has a kid?" Dinah questions. I glare at her and nod my head. "How many times to I have to tell you that he does?" Dinah puts her hands up in surrender backing up from me. Camila puts hand on my shoulder giving me a light squeeze. I look at her and she sighs. "Look Lauren, you really didn't give him a chance to defend himself, you just told him to take us home. We left the freshly cooked chicken there! It was really good too!" I shake her hand off of me and I start to walk away to my bedroom. Ally ran up to me before I can make it back into my room. "Hey come back and talk to us." I roll my eyes and walk back into the living room where the rest of the girls are sitting waiting for me. 

I sit down on the coffee table looking at the four girls on the couch. "Okay, so maybe that's actually not his child." Normani starts. Dinah and Ally nod their heads at Normani's thought. "Yeah maybe the child isn't real." Camila says, trying to be funny. I glare at Camila and she immediately looks away from me. "Look, his ex literally texted him 'You have a daughter Y/n.' That obviously means its true." I counter. 

Dinah stares at me and I give her a questioning look. She continues to stare at me until Normani elbows her. She jolts up and looks around before she starts talking. "Yo, so I was talkin to Y/n one day and he was straight up like 'Yeah fam, my ex is fucking crazy bruh like she be makin up random shizzz to try to get me back bruh, like its bad bruh.'" We all look at Dinah with a weird look. She looks at us and smiles. "What? Okay, he didn't say it like that. Definitely more proper, but ya know what I mean." Dinah said, doing a hair flip and looking away from our glares towards her. 

"Look, Laur you really need to talk to him, see what is going on. And who cares if he has a daughter? He didn't know that he had a kid in the first place, you can't be mad at him for that." Ally tells me. I sigh and nod at her words. "You are right. Okay I-" I get cut off from the bell ringing throughout the apartment. I get up from the table and make my way to the front door. I look through the peep hole and see Y/n standing there. I turn around to the girls with wide eyes "It's Y/n! What do I do? Do I look cute? Help me!" I whisper yell to the girls. They all tell me to just open the door. "Hey honey! I can hear you! Can you please open up the door?" I hear Y/n say from outside the apartment door. I open the door and look at him. He smiles at me and pulls a bouquet of flowers. I immediately take them out of his hand and put them on the kitchen table. I glare at him and he continues to smile at me from outside my apartment door. "Heyyyyyyy babyyyyy." he lets out. I motion him to get inside the apartment and he complies. 

"Why did you bring me flowers?" 

He shrugs his shoulders. "You're allergic. You stupid." I yell at him, smacking him in the head. "That is very true." is all he says. "Okay so you know how my ex texted me about me having a daughter?" I nod and motion for him to continue. "Well I'm not sure if shes telling me the truth or not." he says. "What? You didn't go over and see if she was serious or not? What if she is? You have a daughter Y/n you need to see!" 

He shakes his head at me. "The thing is I never had sex with her before I left. She said that she found out after I left." 

Right when I was about to talk I hear the microwave start with popcorn popping. I turn around to see Dinah staring at the microwave. "What the fuck D!" I get her attention and she looks at me. "Oh you're not bothering me. Continue your conversation." She says looking back at the microwave. 

"LOL" 

"Shut up Y/n" Y/n immediately shuts up and folds his hands together and lays them on his lap. Dinah pulls out her popcorn and puts it in a bowl and goes back to her seat on the couch. "Lauser, I told you you can continue with your conversation. You didn't have to stop, you weren't bothering me." She says grabbing a handful of popcorn and putting it in her mouth. I roll my eyes and look back at Y/n. "Can you get your ass to see your daughter Y/n!" 

"But like I said I don't know if she's even real or not! What do I call her if she is real? I never thought I would have a daughter first! I always knew what I was gonna name my son but not a daughter! Oh my gosh!" 

Dinah and the girls start laughing and I just glare at Y/n. "Yo dawg, your daughter is already named. She like 3 already or somethin' like that." Dinah announces from behind the couch. 

"Look I really don't want to have these confirmed without you Laur. I'm honestly scared shitless right now. I don't know what would happen with my future with the Army if I actually have a daughter. And especially my future with you. I don't want to lose you." Y/n admits. He looks down at his hands before he looks back up at me. 

I walk over to him and kiss him on the lips. I break the kiss and look at him and smile. "Baby, you will still have me. It's just all this is so much to take in for me as it is for you. I'll go with you to talk to your ex if you really need me there." He nods at my suggestion and kisses me on the cheek. 

"I would like it if y'all left now and came back with the information." Ally instructed. "Wow Ally hella demanding." Dinah laughs, still shoving her face with popcorn. 

A/n

Heres the thing. I really would want to know if you guys would read my one shots. I really have a lot of ideas and I put a lot of work into it during the time I was off and had writers block for this story. 

Also sorry this chapter is trash. I felt the urge to post a chapter and this is what came out late at this time. 10:30pm is late for me on a school night so leave me alone lmao. chapter 11 will be better I promise! 
Sorry I didnt proof read