Minecraft

Today I was set of to find a majestic mountain with a donjon full of buffer utilities. oh and I here herobrine is there so I'm scared. I wonder if Ill survive this depression. so tomorrow Ill set of to find 2,000,000,000 wolfs and I might switch to game mode one after I find most of them so I can spawn some in. chapter 2 I found them all and I started to hunt for food and villages to find my way out of the game. all of the Sudden I saw a screen say I have a mod now. it was the hunger games mod so I say a new item in my hand it had the HG on it . I wanted to know how I got this and I wanted to know why this does so I saw a new screen come up and tell me I was strong enough to be in the hunger games I taped yes and I was teleported to a golden place and I saw a horn shaped arena with chests in it.

I started heading to it and I got a dagger so I stabbed someone and they threw a dagger at me.

so I got mad and killed him I decided to kill everyone and see what will happen. I got 36 diamonds and I saw that it left all the golden diamond and iron plaques there so I mined them all with my pick. After that I went hunting.

chapter 3 the hunt was easy I got 20 pork 300 beef 50 leather.

I made leather armor and I got lime green dye and dyed it to green.so I was walking and I made a awsome house so I met a mpc her name was Anna we were freinds then and then I got to go home and she came as well and we were alive.