Click and Jett

Click~

Click was a happy kid, raised in the city. She moved out after basic schooling to a small town in the country. One evening, Click was strolling through a meadow when she caught a glimpse of something fiery and spherical shooting down from the atmosphere. She stood there, shocked.

Jett~

''Find someone, and use them, my little spark'' Jett woke up, dreams of the testing lab still imprinted in his mind like scars. He opened his eyes. Something was not right. He seemed to be encased in a hard metal shell. He tried to stand up, but instead banged his head against the glossy, silver roof. He felt the metal shell heating up rapidly, as a falling sensation hit him. He was going to fall. Jett hugged his knees and waited for the embrace of death to overwhelm him.

Click~

The flaming ball was almost to the ground, and Click was huddled in her car, terrified. With a massive crash, the flaming orb hit the soft grassy ground, giving the cool night air an intense wave of heat. The orb's outside cracked apart perfectly, like an egg. Inside, a curled up naked figure lay inside, fur only just singed.

Jett~

Jett awoke sharply to a jab of pain behind his neck. He whipped around, his red fur glowing softly. He stood up, and heard a haunting voice. His orders where clearly given by the voice. He had a odd desire to carry them out. Suddenly, all of the messy details snapped together. He was on earth to find a subject, and to test his enhanced abilities with it. He felt a warmth inbetween his shoulder blades. Thin curls of fire spiraled out, forming perfect wings. Knowing he could easily retract them, he willed them back in, and his wings disappeared.

He looked at his fingertips, feeling power surge through his veins and filling him with strength

He looked at his fingertips, feeling power surge through his veins and filling him with strength. He looked around, identifying the cool forest breeze around him. His eyes rested around some metal machine. Inside, a blue cat was staring at him terrified.

Click~

Click looked around wildly for an escape. The red cat walked forward. His paw rested on the handle of the door, and tore it off. ''Who are you?'' The cat said. Click was breathing fast now, sweat and adrenaline making her more aware of her surroundings. the door behind her would make an easy escape. She ran through the car door and fled back down the road. Wind against her back, she ran and ran. Hearing no footsteps behind her, she stopped on the edge of the highway, hoping to catch a ride. A stroke of fire was shooting towards her. The cat landed across the long highway, its fiery wings glowing brightly. It started to walk towards her. the roar of an engine caught her ear. The cat was halfway across the road now. A car's headlights where speeding towards her. The cat continued across the road still. Is that thing crazy?! It'll be hit! She thought. The car swerved around the cat, but its leg was caught underneath it and it was swept down. The car veered off. The cat yelped in pain and the wings disappeared. Its leg was twisted in an awful angle and blood seeped out in various places. Click looked around wildly. I cant just let this thing die on the road! Then again, it was chasing me. What am I kidding?! I can't Let this thing die when I have a chance to save it. She thought. Holding it by the arm, Click dragged the limp figure into the underbrush. Ripping apart her sweatshirt, she tried to stop the bleeding. Whipping out her phone, she used the last of her battery to call the ambulance.