The sad truth of my life

Growing up a was a pretty happy child, it was just my mom, dad, and I. They always spoiled me and loved me, they were the best.

That all changed when my mom got pregnant, don't get me wrong I was excited to get a little sister but what came after destroyed my happiness.

The summer before I started 6th grade Mia was born, My parents gave all their attention to her, they barley even spoke to me. I just shrugged it off and thought it would wear off after Mia gets a bit older. I was dead wrong.

As the years go by it was all about Mia. I hated it.

My parents ignored me, whenever I'd try to talk to them they would yell at me.

Mia was the perfect child, she had no flaws. She was all cheerful, great with her grades, and always made our parents happy. Where I was the polar opposite. Whenever I'd get good grades it was never enough. I soon just gave up. I would hardly pass my class, my parents would yell at me and call me names such as stupid, failure, cry baby, mistake, etc...

As you guessed I had no friends since I was "Depressed."

Throughout my whole life all I wanted to do was fit in somewhere. Everyone would reject me.
Finally starting my Senior year I had a chance.

To fit in.