Summary

The world was a far more safer place before I got into this city -- 

Althea Rutis was never one to go on an adventure. She always liked things to be quiet, to be easy and more importantly to not be different. She wanted things to always stay the same and it usually was until her father got promoted. 

They needed to move, which of course she didn't like. More importantly they were going to the famous AB City. The city that everyone wants to live in but only a select few can actually get in. It was the perfect city, free of pollution, friendly neighbors, everything the other part of the world wanted but can never have.

Only the Elite of the Elite live there and now they were going to be one of its inhabitants. 

But Althea is creeped out by it. She hates it especially all the superficial people that actually like staying there. She wants out and the only way is to be as destructive as possible, or find at least one of the disturbing secrets the city locks away. When she does ... she was better off living the same superficial life everyone in that city had.

Now she needs to run, run away with the information she has and exploit the shade the government is hiding. But will she be able to if the city's special force: Alphabat, composed of 9 teenage boys,  has been ordered to hunt her down and "deal" with her. 

Can she get away before they capture her? 

Or will she be held like a mindless puppet in a city full of deceit?

Or maybe, she can turn the tables and fight against them? 

Only time will tell on Althea's fate. 

 -- 

Dystopiany book here. Sorry for posting again but Alphabat gave me the inspiration to write this. It is still coming soon so I hope I can finish a story in the next few days. Anyways dedicated to Peeve cause she made the first book cover for this. a/n i'm going to post her beautiful cover later..