Chapter 1

Sofia's POV

Aish! I’ve been stalking Kris  like about 16 hours already T__T Amatired Hmmmp! Before I shut down the laptop I glanced over the last part of Kris Wu’s profile

“HIS IDEAL TYPE IS A GIRL WHO IS KIND, IS GOOD AT COOKING, FILIAL, LIKES TO TAKE CARE OF OTHERS, AND LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL/FAIRY. HE’S A FIRM BELIEVER IN DESTINY (SOULMATES MEETING)”.

After that I went to my room, I slapped myself to bed trying to fall asleep but unfortunately that good for nothing fan facts just cross on to my mind. ‘Kind? You bet I am’… ‘A good cooker? Just a little.... I’m not a chef’… ‘Hmmm? Filial? Uhmm… yeah’ … ‘likes to take care of others? I’m not a nurse T__T ‘And looks like an angel/fairy? I’d rather called witch’.

“Jez! For Pete’s sake” I said in annoyance, I placed my arms in my forehead, put my earphones in my ears, and then past asleep.

Early in the morning when I woke up. I took glanced over my phone and I received a message. I opened it and it’s from Anayice a friend of mine. Anyway I open her message

“Hi girl! Morning! We're at Starbucks care to join?” Oh! Yeah I forgot its Starbucks grand opening “Yeah! I will” I replied. After that I took a shower, and then dried my hair.

I wore my favorite 3 inches knee length pink long-sleeved dress and paired with 3 inches baby pink high heels. I faced my mirror and I was startled by the outcome. I did not wear make-ups because I’m allergic to them. After my amazement I went down stairs to meet my parents.

I walked through the kitchen unfortunately nanny Allia the head maid told me that they we’re in the parlor along with their quest. I went to the parlor to meet them.

As I arrived in the parlor my eyes widened in surprised “that b*cthface” I mumbled to myself. My dad called me and I walked nearer to them.

“Baby this is Mr. and Mrs. Sy and their son Kevin Lance Sy” my dad told me.

“Hello dear… she’s a very beautiful girl isn’t she kev?” Mr. Sy complimented I smile as a response

“Yeah right” Kevin sarcastically said. ‘Aish! You b*cth face’ I thought to myself.

Now Kevin is staring at me and I gave him a deadly glare that made him looked away trying to avoid my gaze.

“She is honey… as a matter of fact she’s even more beautiful in person than in camera” Mrs. Sy said. I blushed at the same time annoyed by that b*cth face staring at me all the time.

“Because the camera hates her that’s why” he smirked as he answered his mom ‘why that good for nothing… Aish!’

“Honey stop being so rude! She is you fiancé remember?” Mrs. Sy told him but wait… d-did she just said f-fiancé?

“WHAATTT??” I yelled in surprised, I saw Kevin smirked at me, I glared at him.

“Now look baby… just calm down okay?” my mom said

“Calm down for what? This? Are you kidding me?” I said to them.

Mr. Sy clears his throat before he spoke “As you can see dear, your father and I discussed about this 7 years ago. Apparently he disagreed about the marriage contract until your company went down.” He pauses for a moment the he continued “We help your father in gaining your company back…but before we done that we had a deal with your father whom he agreed with”

“Deal?” I repeated

“Yes… a deal…we’ll help you gain your company back BUT you will marry our son Kevin”