Chapter 4

Everything going thru my mind feels like a memory. Although I'm asleep, I can feel someone's hands on me. Not just someone's, J's.
His onces uncomfortable touch now feels so good and smooth. I feel his warm mouth on my neck.
I can see myself.
I see myself with him, JOKER.
The scenes play like a movie. They almost seem like memories but theses have never happened before.

The music plays loudly thru the club making Reyna feel alive and full of energy.
She grabs onto the long thick chain in the middle of the small round stage and starts dancing away.
She can feel Mr's J's eyes on her.
She looks over at J, never losing eye contact as she continues to dance.
His attention to her and not to the mysterious man talking to him.
She knows what she does to him .. and it makes me feel so happy. She's never felt this way before in her life, but she's happy she does now.
Joker motions her his way and there she goes, obeying him. She walks around the gold rounded couch, stopping right in front of Mr. J.
"Everything alright Puddin?" She ask.
He pulls her down to his lap, wrapping his arm tightly around her waist.
"Baby, this lovely guy here, thinks you're and AMAZING dancer!" He says.
Reyna smirks, winking at the random tattooed guy sitting across from them.
"Why don't you .. give him a little face for him only huh? GO." He pushes her towards him.
Reyna starts dancing on the man in a very sexual way, making J very angry.
"You like that? Huh?" She asks him.
Joker stands up, breathing heavily as he watched his girlfriend, his pumkin, his lover, his QUEEN dance on another man.
Reyna looks over at him, stopping her movement.
She walks over to him wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Don't worry Puddin, I got him."
They both watch the man fall to the ground, holding the side of his neck.
Joker looks at Reyna, throwing his head back laughing evilly. Reyna soon joins him, assuring him that she won't ever leave him.

I smile as I watch the scene play. The scene soon changes and now the mood feels totally different.
I hear someone whisper something but I can't make out what they're saying.
"You're mine."
I open my eyes, looking straight at his gorgeous blues ones.
He smirks.
"I'm yours."