Chapter 19

"Sure anywhere you want."
Hand by hand we walk to the table at the corner. When we're almost there, AM stop her footsteps.
"What happened? Why do you stop?" I look at AM.
"How bout we change to that table? *pointing to a small round table* Quick, c'mon." *pulling HG's hand*
"Hey......... Waitt.....*reach the table* Why do we need to change?"
"Haiyaa. Just change lah!"

AM's POV

Hand by hand we walk to the table at the corner. When we're almost there, i stop my footsteps.
There sits someone who looks creepy but I'm not sure whether he is looking at me or not so i pull HG to the other table.
"How bout we change to that table? *pointing to a small round table* Quick, c'mon." *pulling HG's hand*
"Hey......... Waitt.....*reach the table* Why do we need to change?"
"Haiyaa. Just change lah!"
But before i can go any further, i heard someone call out my name. But HG is not turning back.
"Why do you stop again? C'mon." He pulls my hand.
"Don't you hear someone call me?" I look back.
"Calling you? *looking back* No. I hear nothing. I think you're too tired. C'mon. Let's have a seat. *pull me to a chair*"
"I think so.." When i sit down i hear that voice again. 'AM! I know you can hear me! Come and talk to me now!'
"HG!! *i pat his hand* Do you hear that? Someone is talking to me?!"
"What are you talking about? *look around* There's no one here. *look at LB* Ah. There is LB with our food."
"*look around* I think it's just my imagination. *waits for LB*"
'AM!!!! Do you even hear what i say!!!!!!! Respond to me now!!!'
LB, "AM, here goes..."
"Arghhhhh!!!! STOP TALKING TO ME NOW!!!! I DONT KNOW YOU!!!!! *i slammed the table*"
LB, "Ermm... AM, I just want to pass you your food. Are you okay?"
HG, "Yeah, AM. Are you okay?"
"Erm... I'm okay. Sorry for shouting. I think I'm a bit stressed out."
LB, "In a sudden? What did you do to her, HG? See! She's stressed now."
HG, "Shut up LB. Bring me my food now! I'm hungry now!"
LB, "Yeah yeah. Anything....."
I let them continue their argument.
Out of the blue, i see the creepy guy passing through behind LB with a creepy smile at his face. He said, "Be careful, AM. I will still find you no matter where you go."
I was shivering

AT's POV

"SURE! Hold on tight we're about to go now.... Psiuuu ~ Psiuuu"
I chuckled. I never saw some guy act like that before.
"Btw, what's your name?"
"Oh, My name is MC."
As i heard the name, my memory flies back to the time when i was just a little kid.
"Miss? Miss! *shaking me up and down* Miss!"
"Huh? Pardon?"
"I'm asking what's your name?"
"Oh, my name. *wait for his next sentence*"
"Erm... Miss, your name????"
"Oh!!!! My name! Yes. Erm... I'm AT. A senior of Joseph High School."
"Oh, really? I'm a new kid in that school. What subject did you take?"
"I take entertainment, photography and arts."
"That's such a coincidence! I take all that subject too."
"Wow! That's such a coincidence. Wish we could meet then."
"Yeah! Btw, what are you thinking earlier?"
"Oh, I'm thinking...

TO BE CONTINUED... Sorry for taking a long time to post. Been busy with something
Please vote for it. Thanks💕💕