Chapter 5:The flight

Annie's pov
Today is Hayley's flight to here!I wake the kids up and get  ready for school.I drop the kids off at school and go to buy a milkshake.I drive home when I get a call from Hayley.
H-Hey Annie
A-Hey h$
H-We are at the airport getting ready to board in a while.
A-Sweet!I just brought the kids to school and got a milkshake
H-Sweet! I'll call when we get to the airport  in  Maryland
A-Kk ily
H-ilym
I climb out of the car and Brennan walks over."Hey Annie"He says."Hey Brennan Hayley and her family are gonna be here in 5 hours"I say and walk inside.i go on my phone.I can't believe I haven't seen hay in 11 years!i walked up stairs to work in the kids room."It's your sister calling!It must be important!she called me five minutes ago!"My phone starts going off."Hey Annie"Hayley says."Hey where are you?"I ask looking at a clock that reads 11:09am."I'm at the airport with the kids and Ryan!"She says."OMG I'll be there in 2"I say excited!I run out the door and hop in the car.I drive to the airport.I walk inside and I see Hayley."HAYLEYYYYYTT"I scream and run into her arms."ANNNIE"She screams."Aweeee"I hear the Kids say."Maddie!Chole!Laden!Aly!"I yell and they run into my arms."Heya  Annie"Ryan says."heya"I say.I drive them back to my house!Hayley takes my phone.We both laugh and smile."RYANNBBB"Brennan yells as we pull in."BRENNANNBBB"Rayn yells.We take the kids inside.Me and Hayley go to pick Kate up from school.
"Hey Kate"Hayley says and opens the classroom door."AUNT HAYLEYYYY!"She yells and starts crying.We walk out of her classroom and she stills is crying!Wr go and surprise Alex!"hey Alex"Hayley's says
Alex's pov
I hear,"Hey Alex"I look over at the door.There stands aunt Hayley."OMG!"I yell and hop into her arms crying. I don't know what to say now!Im so happy!
Hayley's pov
Now it's Emma's surprise!We drive to daycare and we both walk in."Emma..,,"I say.We brig them home.What a long day!Me and Annie crash in the basement."MIMMMMY"I hear Kate yell.