Blurred Vision

After she yanked herself out of bed, Amber groaned as she quickly changed into her outfit of the day. She brushed her teeth quickly before she walked down the stairs. 

She huffed as she made it to the last step, "Jer!" She spoke loudly as she walked towards the kitchen.

"In here, Rosie." She smiled as she heard her nickname, she walked over to him as he held out a cup of coffee for her. She muttered a quiet 'thank you' as she took a sip. She gasped as it burnt her tongue, she dropped her mug as she took a step back. She rolled her eyes as she bent down to pick up the pieces. 

She exhaled in frustration as she quickly picked up the pieces, she groaned as she cut her palm. She rolled her eyes as she threw out the pieces of glass. She hissed as she began to feel pain run through her body, she looked over at the door as someone knocked. She went to walk towards it before Jeremy reached it first, she waved at Stefan as he entered the house.

"How come you're not talking?" Stefan asked as he looked over at Amber before he looked to Jeremy.

"She burned her tongue really bad." Jeremy spoke as he let out a few chuckles, she pulled out her phone to text him. 

Rosie🌹:

You're such an ass.

Jeremy laughed as he read her text message, "Yeah, but you love me still." She gave him a hard glare as she put her phone away. 

"Did you take medicine?" Stefan asked as she shook her head. 

"It hurts when she talks, she also cut her hand, which she should have washed and cleaned by now." Jeremy scolded her as he handed her a paper towel.

"Here, this will help your tongue." Stefan walked to the freezer and grabbed some ice. "Open your mouth slowly."  She did as he told her. He put the ice cube on her tongue and I slowly closed her mouth and her tongue started to not burn as bad as before.

"This shit hurts," She groaned as she removed the ice from her tongue, she tossed it into the sink.

"How did she burn it?" Stefan asked.

"Coffee." Jeremy said, she quickly nodded.

"Well, I know what would heal it right away, but it might taste bad." Stefan walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a mug, his back faced them as he reached into his pocket and replaced something in it. They looked at each other before he turned back around and handed her something. "It smells really bad, I know. It's my mom's old secret medicine remedy." 

"Thank you." Her nose scrunched up as she took the medicine he had given her, "Ugh, it tasted so bad." She put the mug down as she looked at him, she wiped her mouth.

"It's a medicine." Stefan chuckled as he spoke to her. "Do you want to go to my house?"

"Sure."  She nodded as she looked over at Jeremy, "I should be home tonight." She smiled as she gently grabbed her sweater as she followed behind Stefan. 

She sighed as he pulled up to his house, she furrowed her eyebrows as she realized her ankle didn't hurt anymore. She shrugged as she got out of the car, she slowly walked up to the house behind Stefan. 

"Damon, uh, he told me about Nina and Katherine yesterday."She sighed out as they made it to the front door, she nodded as he opened the door for her. 

"He has always hated me, he tries to get people against me." Stefan said, he opened the door and the pair walked inside, Damon was faced towards them as he spoke to two girls. "Damon." Stefan said as he stood tall.