My regret

I do not pray you regret for ever not playing the instrument in your hand,while you had the audience.

I do not pray you say, now i am alone with the instrument;no body is ready to hear me again,just because you didn't play it when you were supposed to.

What is your excuse? You are getting too busy planning for their future?. Hold on a minute. Do what you can NOW,because "NOW" is the only time you have. The future belongs to God.

Great men that have come and gone knows that the greatest regret of a man is "Unfruitfulness" and you can count the fruitfulness of a man according to the souls he reached out to..

What instrument do you have? You have words of encouragement? That's your instrument.
You can counsel? That's your instrument.
You are good with comedy? That's your instrument.
You sing? Thats your instrument.
You act? That's your instrument.
You write? That's your instrument.
You love to help? That's your instrument.
You love to teach? That's your instrument.
You love to give? That's your instrument.
You are a lover of hospitality? That's your instrument.
And there are so many others... Put it to use..

You have this special instrument God has given you to play this beautiful melody in the heart of someone. Play now that you have their audience. Be there for them while they still need you...

"A man's Gifts is an instrument for a heart in need of a melody"
Marvelous Ejiro...;(2016)