Natsu in a new world

During the battle with the dragons Natsu released a huge amount of magic which caused the Eclipse Gate to get activated and send him else where.

Little Garden Opening Ceremony 

Everyone was waiting for the Student Council and Captain also have a nicknamed which is " The Queen"Named Claire Harvey to speak. Just then two girls came in and said "Sorry we are late we could find Hayato Kisaragi." Just then another member of the student named Liddy Steinberg said "He is right there all along." while pointing at him. Claire then decided to speak up and said "Those who can not follow the rules will be expelled." A girl with white hair named Emilia Hermit said "Why on Earth would you expel those when this is there first time being late?" Claire reply is "If they can not follow orders out on the battlefield they could lead a whole to their death." "They did not even get any training or anything and you just expel them right off the bat don't you think that is a little to extreme?!"Emilia asked/yelled "Hey don't disrespect the queen!" command Liddy. "Queen my ass!" said Emilia. "Since you want to help them so much you will also be expelled too Emilia Hermit. Do you object Hayato Kisaragi?" said Claire. Just then the roofing and shingles behind Claire exploded and came a falling Natsu with cuts, buries and open wounds which was bleeding. Once Natsu landed on the ground he was unconscious. All the students had there mouths wide opened and once the Student Council turned around they ran up to Natsu and tried to give him treatment to try to stop the bleeding while the Medical team is coming to get him to the hospital. Once the Medical team arrived, Claire turned back around and said "Do you object Hayato Kisaragi?" "I am sorry but I will have to object." said Hayato Kisaragi "Okay. I challenge you to a duel." said Claire

Time Skip ( AN: No one wants to read the boring ass training right?)

Hospital 

Natsu woke all groggily "Where the flying **** am I!" screamed Natsu. Once all the available nurses and doctors heard  that they thought that Natsu is bad shape and all ran into his room and saw him panicking like a kid. One of the doctor order someone to let Claire know that Natsu was awake, while they tried to calm him down. Once Claire and her two vice president was at the door they could hear Natsu screaming and asking question and could hear the doctor trying to calm him down. So she decided to slam the door open and yelled "Shut the **** up! Now!" Natsu screamed "Shit it is Erza!" He jumped from his bed to the couch and hid behind the couch from Claire. Everyone just sweat dropped at how he  instantly calm down. Claire let everyone go except the two vice president and Natsu. Claire decided to lower her voice so she would not scare him anymore. Claire said "It is okay we are not going to hurt you please come out." in a soft gentle voice. Natsu stood up and slowly walk to her wobbly due to his injuries. Claire told to that he could lie down while they talk. "I will now tell you how we are and where you are right now." "I am Claire Harvey, The student council president and my nickname is the Queen."  After the word council touch Natsu's brain he jumped behind the couch again. Claire asked the two vice president " Where did he go?" Their reply is " Behind the couch after you finish your sentence." Claire look back to the couch and said " Whatever you did back from where you came from will hold upon you from us. Why are you so afraid of the council?" Natsu poked his head out and said " Me and the council really does not get along." The other three gave confused faces. Natsu said " How about this the other except Claire introduce themselves first then I will tell you mine." Once he got back to bed he listen to there names a purple hair color girls is named Liddy and the other one is named Erica. " I am Natsu Dragneel, the son of Igneel. I am a fire dragon slayer from the guild of Fairy Tail." He proudly said " What is Fairy Tail and Dragon Slayer?" the three asked as they saw Natsu removing all of his bandage and he was fully recovered. Natsu explained where he his from and what magic is and his whole history. The three females yelled"You do that here and we will kill you! Understood!" "A-Aye S-Sir!" said an afraid Natsu who was boxed in. Claire got a bright idea and asked " Natsu would you like to join us and fight for those who can not fight against the evil?" Natsu reply is " Sure! Where is the first enemy? I have been itching to punch something in the face for a while now!" The three girls thought he was insane and crazy. Liddy said " We are having a duel in 30 minutes why not sir with us and watch the match?" Natsu said " watching someone else is boring. I want to fight someone already. But since you asked sure why not."