Chapter 1

Ayumis Pov~

"Shit!" I hissed as I ran threw the hallway, I couldn't afford to be late again. The door swung open and Sakura, Ino and Hinata were standing there staring at me. I collided into Hinata, landing on her breasts. Her face went red as I started to get up and Sakura, Ino had shocked faces.

"Gomensai Hinata-sama.." I said, as I got off of her. I held out my hand and helped her off the floor. Tsuande came into the room and glared at me. Let's just say, that all the teachers hated me because I'm a bad girl. If bad situations do happen and I do something to my friends by mistake, I will apologize. Sakura, Ino and Hinata scurried to their seats and I stood their glaring back at Tsuande.

"Uchiha, sit down now." Tsuande hissed. I rolled my eyes and kept still.

"What you gonna do about it? Give me detention, tell my older brother?" I snickered.

"Just sit your butt down, before I do give you detention."

"Hmph." I sat down next to Sakura. She took out her diary and started to scribble stuff in it. I couldn't help but eye her diary, until she noticed me looking and covered it.

"Stop looking at my diary." Sakura hissed and she stared at me with her green emerald eyes.

"Why not? I thought we were friends..?" I said and made a face, causing her to giggle. Tsuande growled and Sakura shutted up. A piece of paper fell into my lap, and I turned around to see Kiba and Garra behind me. Kiba gave a smile and waved, but soon was yelled at by the teacher. I opened the note at it said.

~Dear Ayumi....Do you mind hanging out today..? From Kiba~

I wrote down on the note and I wasn't payying attention to Tsuande. Psh, hell like I would even listen to her. She's annoying, and besides I'll get the notes from my cold hearted twin brother Sasuke. Who is in my classes, except my encore. I wrote down 'Sure, where at?' Then I turned around and slapped it on his desk.

"You're gonna get in trouble Ayumi." Sakura warned.

"Hmph, like i care." I whispered and looked up at the board. Tsuande was teaching algebra, my lowest subject. Tsuande came by and slapped a paper on me and Sakura's desks, which was our classwork. Oh the joy.. My mind went blank as I read this.

"Why the hell do we have to do this?" I blurted out loudly and all eyes were on me.

"Excuse me?" Tsuande said, and folded her arms.

"Erm, Nothing." I said and eyed my paper, and people were still staring at me. "The F*** y'all want?" I hissed and they turned their heads, to continued their work. My eyes wondered to Sakura's page and she was writing down answers like crazy, I poked her shoulder and she looked at me.

"What?" Sakura hissed.

"Can I have your answers?" I asked with a big smile.

"No." She spat and continued to work.

"Pleaseeeee.." I begged and made a mule lip.

"No, a thousand times no." She answered.

"How would you know I ask a thousand times?" I answered trying to be smartass.

"Cause, I know you." She answered.

"ToShay my friend, can I please have the answers?" I begged again.

"No Ayumi, go get your own."

"B****.." I mumbled and turned to my paper. She growled and I made a smirk.

"Ayumi, do your work." Tsuande yelled from across the room.

"Yeah, yeah.." I answered and picked up my pen, writing down random answers. The bell rung and I put my paper on her desk with the others. I walked out of the room and felt someone wrap their hands around my shoulders and stomach. I quickly turned my head and punched the person who gave me a surprise hug.