Chapter 4

Ayumi POV~

I woke up to a huge pain in my head. I held my forehead in pain, and my stomach made a growl. Softly, I got out of my bed and quietly went downstairs. My maids and butlers were back again, and my personal butler brought me into the kitchen.

"We have eggs and ramen for you miss Uchiha." My maid said and bowed. I nodded and sat down, and started to eat my breakfast. Sasuke came downstairs with his pajama pants on and his topless self. Many of my maids blushed and had nose bleeds.

"Hn." I said, as I looked at him taking a seat from across from me.

"What?" Sasuke questioned.

"You're half naked." I hissed.

"You're just jealous, you can't run around half naked." He snickered, and I folded my arms.

"Bitch please, I can run around naked if I wanted to." I hissed towards him. He bursted out laughing, and I kicked him under the table.

"You can't do that, you're just a girl!" He laughed.

"Oh yeah? I'll do it after breakfast!" I yelled and shoved food in my mouth. I burnt my tongue and throat as the ramen went down. "Ack!" I yelled, and opened my mouth and waved it. "H-H-HOT!!" I yelled, and my maid rushed and gave me water. Sasuke started to laugh at my foolishness as I drank my water.

"Baka." Sasuke said, as he laughed. I glared and stood up. He looked up at me strangely and put down his chopsticks. "Where are you going?" He hesitated.

"To my room." I quickly said and dashed upstairs. Today was Saturday, and I was bored as hell already. My bed was already made by the maid, and I walked closer to it. A little stuff animal, that looked like a little lion. It had big green eyes, and his eye brows looked mean. My phone vibrated on my dresser and started to play.

~ See me walk, see me talk. See me suck a lolipop, mmm wanna get messy? Fuck me, I'm a celebrity. Can't take your eyes off me, fuck me what are you waiting for?~

(Song: Lolipop Luxary. Artist: Jeffree Star)

"Ello." I answered, and held the phone to my ear.

"Hey Ayumi, say do you want to go to the arcade with me?" Garra asked.

"I would love to!" I yelled happily. Garra gave a laugh.

"Meet me at 12pm, at the arcade." Garra said and hung up. I sat down my phone on my bed and went to my dresser. I picked out a black tank top and shorts, I wore converse. As I was heading down stairs I see Itachi.

"Itachi?" I ask shocked. He turned and took off his pony tail, and whipped his hair. It felt like it went in slow motion, I stare at him strangely.

"Yes Ayumi?" He said giving a smirk. Sasuke stood their with a annoyed expression, like he was jealous,

"Nice seeing you here.." I say softly. He walked towards me and looked me in the eye, I could feel his warm breath hit against my skin and I flinched.

"Where are you going?" He asked suspicious. I stood there and smiled and shrugged. Sasuke came up next to me, and yanked me. I fell towards him and I blush, we had fell back and my boobs were in his face.

Sasukes Pov~

I got annoyed of Itachi talking sweetly towards Ayumi. I noticed she blushed. That's when I snapped and I pulled her. She fell on to me and her boobs hit my face. My face got bright red and I pushed her off of me. Itachi chuckled and smiled.

"Sasuke, you're face is as bright as a tomato." Itachi said chuckling. Ayumi gets off and she blushes and turns away.

"I'm going to leave now." Ayumi says awkwardly. I turn my head embarrassed and my phone rings.
Ayumi grabs her purse and walks out of the door. I felt bad for doing that, I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey!" The Teme, I know named Naruto yelled.

"Hn.. what?" I say.

"So rude, wanna go to mall?" He asks. "you can bring Karin." He says with a smirk.

"Ill come.." I answered.

"Wha! Seri-" he yelled and I hung up the phone.

"Hmph, going to mall?" Itachi said and smirked.

"Yes." I say.

"Well, if you need me ill be at a club." he said and started to walk.

"Banging whores." I say laughing and he turned his head. I run upstairs and he chases after me. I managed to get in my room but Itachi tackled me.

"Gah!!" I yell.

"Haha.." he says and starts to tickle me an I start laughing like crazy.

"Stop! stop! hahah!" I yell laughing.

"Say the magic words!!" He said smirking.

"Uncle!" I yell an he gets off of me and leaves my room. I take a hot shower and I wash my body and hair. I put on some spray and I put on some skinny jeans and a white v neck shirt. I get on my motorcycle and I drive. I pass by Ayumi and I honk at her. She jumped and glared at me and I laughed.

"Mean!" she hissed. I stopped by her.

"Need a lift?" I asked.

"NO! I'm going to the arcade." she says hissing and she ran. I smirked and started my motorcycle and drive next her. She had an annoyed face and she glared. I smiled and Karin noticed me and ran towards me.

"Baby!!" she says smirking. I make a sly smile and I turn my head and see Ayumi disgusted and ran into the arcade. Karin got on my motorcycle and wrapped her arms around me. I smirked. 'I'm going to f**k her.' I say thinking. I drive off of the motorcycle.
This is gonna be fun...